Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 08:23 AM   #241
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Contest for Pharaoh's Helms

For anyone having difficulty - here is what it looks like when it drops from the top left corner.

Click the image to open in full size.
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 08:24 AM   #242
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
I live in Florida, so I am not allowed to play.. So, I wont be able to get one.. Oh Well

Thanks!!
Aww, I'm sorry. I wonder why Florida and New York are excluded....
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #243
I <3 cookies!
Webkinz :)

delileh will become famous soon enough

reallly thank you i really needed to kow!!!!~!
delileh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #244

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Hey folks

I just tried to send one to another account and I got a notice that said I could not send it as a gift. Anyone else?
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #245

peacelovejoy3 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Okay, the deal is that when you refresh the page, if you're lucky, the Thunderbird image will load up starting in the top left of the website. It will then start flying randomly around the top of the page. (Maybe it will also fly randomly further down in the page; I don't know, I've always caught it before it has a chance to really go anywhere. )

In an attempt to find the Thunderbird as often as possible, I had two browsers open - IE and Firefox, and just kept reloading the page in both of them, first reloading in one browser and then immediately transferring to the other browser and reloading there, too. What I noticed doing this is that whenever the Thunderbird showed up in one browser, it also showed up in the other browser. So I'm guessing from this that Ganz has programmed the appearance of the Thunderbird to be totally random, but that when it shows up, it'll show up for EVERYONE who loads the page at that exact same time.

HTH!
Maybe I should try that..Thanks for sharing! I still haven't gotten one.
peacelovejoy3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #246
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I got one. Good luck to all!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #247
Popchick772009's mom

FoxMom is on a distinguished road

Okay, the deal is that when you refresh the page, if you're lucky, the Thunderbird image will load up starting in the top left of the website. It will then start flying randomly around the top of the page. (Maybe it will also fly randomly further down in the page; I don't know, I've always caught it before it has a chance to really go anywhere. )

In an attempt to find the Thunderbird as often as possible, I had two browsers open - IE and Firefox, and just kept reloading the page in both of them, first reloading in one browser and then immediately transferring to the other browser and reloading there, too. What I noticed doing this is that whenever the Thunderbird showed up in one browser, it also showed up in the other browser. So I'm guessing from this that Ganz has programmed the appearance of the Thunderbird to be totally random, but that when it shows up, it'll show up for EVERYONE who loads the page at that exact same time.

HTH!
Everyone is so nice on here trying to give tips and help us who didn't get any birds yet.
JUst wanted to say Thank you.
FoxMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:27 AM   #248
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

HTH!
Oh, wait, forget it - suddenly the browsers have stopped simultaneously displaying the Thunderbirds on the same refresh cycle. So much for my theory. Never mind!
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:28 AM   #249
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by kinznewbie
Hey folks

I just tried to send one to another account and I got a notice that said I could not send it as a gift. Anyone else?
I am told that it isn't kinzpostable, but can you go into the trading room and see if it is tradeable? Thank you.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:29 AM   #250

peacelovejoy3 will become famous soon enough

I finally saw one!
peacelovejoy3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: