Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 08:01 AM   #211
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Contest for Pharaoh's Helms

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
So does he fly across the screen from the upper left corner like the diamond did? I have been refreshing and nothing. Also no goober. So I am having a great morning....
Same here. It looks like I'm not going to get either one. I've been on the computer since 4 a.m. and nothing. I have cleared the cache, restarted the computer, allowed pop-ups, everything I can think of but no luck. I did hear and see Goober once in the clubhouse but I couldn't click on him, my little pet just kept walking through him????
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 08:02 AM   #212
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

They are estore items and therefore are not able to be traded or sent by KinzPost.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:02 AM   #213
I have many

Tai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonder

Does it make noise?
Tai Shan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:03 AM   #214

whatadame will become famous soon enough

Does anyone remember if the floating diamond thing had the same rules? Not in Florida, New York, and Canada? I am asking as I am in Florida.. I was able to click on the diamond back then and am wondering if I might get lucky (glitch) and I maybe able to get one..

Good luck all! I will try, but not sure if I will even get it as I am in Florida...
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:04 AM   #215
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Same here. It looks like I'm not going to get either one. I've been on the computer since 4 a.m. and nothing. I have cleared the cache, restarted the computer, allowed pop-ups, everything I can think of but no luck. I did hear and see Goober once in the clubhouse but I couldn't click on him, my little pet just kept walking through him????
I know, I thought I had it ruff, you have the cake on that one.

So will someone answer us. I am in the USA and I have not see one. Is it specific to the country or is it for everyone and I just need to refresh 900 billion times?
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:04 AM   #216
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Tai Shan
Does it make noise?
No
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:04 AM   #217

whatadame will become famous soon enough

as far as i know it is available to everyone in the USA except for New York and Florida
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:05 AM   #218
Lil Kinz
Awesome pears is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for telling me about this awesome contest! FIA, I was wondering if there is a pattern for finding the Thunderbird like there was with the Snow White contest. is awesome!
(\ _ /)
(~.~)
(")(")
Bunny!
Awesome pears is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:05 AM   #219

Bisous is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
Does anyone remember if the floating diamond thing had the same rules? Not in Florida, New York, and Canada? I am asking as I am in Florida.. I was able to click on the diamond back then and am wondering if I might get lucky (glitch) and I maybe able to get one..

Good luck all! I will try, but not sure if I will even get it as I am in Florida...
From the official rules:

express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited. * Residents of the Province of Quebec, States of New York and Florida are excluded from participation in this Contest.
We respect your privacy and will not sell, rent or share your personal information with anyone.

That's a real bummer. I wonder how they know whether or not you're from Florida to make it not work?
Bisous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:05 AM   #220
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
They are estore items and therefore are not able to be traded or sent by KinzPost.
Have you tried to trade it? If that is the case, then I only need one for each kid. However, I have not seen ONE yet!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: