Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 06:20 AM   #161
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Contest for Pharaoh's Helms

Oh Boy!

The first one I was so excited that I put the wrong answer!!! Then I couldn't use that address again...

Also, it often tells you your security code is wrong when it is not...just like the Chippettes.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 06:32 AM   #162
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

So how does this work? Do we just keep refreshing the main page until it floats across?
Thanks!
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:35 AM   #163
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
For this contest, it's not a matter of waiting, it's a matter of refreshing your screen. If you're on Webkinz Newz and the little flying thunderbird hasn't appeared within 10 seconds or so, it's not going to -- refresh. (Do clear your cache before you start.)

I have managed to get one for two of my three little girls. If I get more, I'd like to donate. Are we sending to WIGiftz this time or saving the codes?
Thank you.

I find the form is very distorted when using FF.

Fill it in any way.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:35 AM   #164
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
So how does this work? Do we just keep refreshing the main page until it floats across?
Thanks!
The WW NEWZ page.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:41 AM   #165
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
The WW NEWZ page.
OK, thanks a bunch! I just got one! I haven't checked my E mail yet though. I got this message after I submitted it: Thank you for your submission. Winners will be selected from the eligible entrants within 24 hours.
Just thought this wording was a little weird, for a minute I thought they were randomly selecting an entry instead of giving all entries a helmet thingy.
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:56 AM   #166
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
OK, thanks a bunch! I just got one! I haven't checked my E mail yet though. I got this message after I submitted it: Thank you for your submission. Winners will be selected from the eligible entrants within 24 hours.
Just thought this wording was a little weird, for a minute I thought they were randomly selecting an entry instead of giving all entries a helmet thingy.
The same wording was used in the Chippette contest.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:57 AM   #167
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Thank you.

I find the form is very distorted when using FF.

Fill it in any way.
It was distorted on Chrome too. Found it once and filled out the form, but it kept saying I didn't answer the question which I did but the verification code was covering that field. I gave up and closed the screen.

Click the image to open in full size.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:05 AM   #168
Unregistered

So we don't log in to Webkinz,

we go to Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait ??

Thanks
Old 04-24-2010, 07:05 AM   #169
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

How long is it taking to find the elusive bird? I'm refreshing every 10 seconds but no luck so far.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:06 AM   #170
Webkinz :)

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Has anyone gotten one recently on IE. I've refreshed every 30 seconds for the past 10 minutes and nothing yet?
disneylisa is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: