Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 10:47 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Betta Fish Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Betta Fish Contest

Click the image to open in full size.There's a new contest coming soon to the Webkinz Newz site. For this contest, Ganz wants players to use their artistic talents to create drawings of Betta Fish. The five players who submit the most creative drawings will each receive an adoption code for a Betta Fish of their own. Entries will be accepted on the 8th and 9th of January.

For complete contest details, visit the Webkinz Newz contest page.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 10:56 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Betta Fish Contest

OOOOH, I like the idea of designer Betta Fish I will have to try my hand at this one
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #3
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

There is so much talent on thisForum, I hope all the winners are WI members!!!
Good Luck everyone, and thank you FIA
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:08 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Lovely Pet! Time to get out our sketch pads!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:16 AM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Um..I did that when they first showed us this fish that doesn't look like a beta fish!

Of course it isn't completely original, so it won't be submitted, but I'm glad they realize their artistic talents were lacking on this one...

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:24 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

I would enter this if I could...I've won prizes in a lot of art shows but after reading the rules I live in one of the states they will NOT let you participate in ! Grr!

But on the flip side, that's a really great drawing, dragonbird ! Wish that yours was the original Betta Fish.
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:51 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have to agree, Greengal Most Betta Fish look much more gauze-y and filmy than the clean lined fish they show. This should be fun. I have been thinking about incorporating some of the designs from the Hamster Balls on their tails, those would make EXCELLENT fish tails and fins. Kind of like kites with fins
Old 01-07-2011, 07:59 AM   #8
luvalicious

luvalicious has disabled reputation

Ooh, sounds like a fun contest! Can't wait to enter ^_^ Good luck to everyone entering!
luvalicious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:01 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

That would be cool. Just a funny question here:
If Webkinz took Dixiecup's design of the kite-fish to market it, would they sell it as the "Kite-Fin Fish" while saying "This fish is always a bright kaliedoscope of colors!" while giving it a "Portable Fishbowl" PSI (really just a Mazin' Hamster ball in the room) and a "Bright Colors Cake" as a PSF? And would it be in the estore?

Kinda funny if you think about it .
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:12 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Ok, now you have to post that in the suggestions for Ganz section, that idea is just too good to waste

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: