Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 03:07 PM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Day Contest April 25th - April 29th *UPDATE*

What a great contest. Fabulous prizes. I can't wait to enter. I love Webkinz Day.
Thanks COWS for the news.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 03:09 PM   #42
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Day Contest April 25th - April 29th *UPDATE*

I'm Going To Join This Contest!!!!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #43
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Woohoo, that's great! Contests are always fun, but I don't enter 'em. Good luck to y'all!

Thanks COWS!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #44
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

WOW, what a PRIZE!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:08 PM   #45
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Day Contest April 25th - April 29th

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Yes, like all other Webkinz World contests, ALL those outside NorthAmerica -- as well as those residing in Ontario, New York, and Florida -- are excluded.

Unlike during the recent Canada-only promotion, however, it's not likely there will be a thread full of heated cries of "Foul" from international players. Many feel it's not fair, some realize it's due to local/international contest laws, most are used to it and just bite their tongues. As an American living abroad at present, I was embarrassed to see how stirred up some fellow American members got over missing out on one contest, especially since it's par for the course for the rest of the world. Some of our Canadian friends and WI made a tremendous effort to appease some of those angry voices, thereby giving ALL WI players a special treat. (Thank you, thank you! )

At least "thank you" to Ganz for offering 50 Pegasuses to any members who simply log in, so that the rest of the world has a chance at prize, too!!
Ontario? I'm pretty sure it's Quebec.

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
Residents of the Province of Quebec, States of New York and Florida are excluded from participation in this Contest and as a matter of fact, ANY contest that GANZ hosts.

So the bottom line is: Does GANZ care about ALL of the customers who spend money for their product??? The answer is NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!
The 3 states/rpovinces are excluded because Of internet safety laws (or something like that)
The rest of the world? I dunno. But at least the rest of the world can join in and log in that day.
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:11 PM   #46
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Talking Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Day Contest April 25th - April 29th *UPDATE*

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! EVERYONE GO TO THE KINZSTYLE OUTLET NOWWW!! THE PINK CHIPMUNK OUTFIT IS ON!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!! IT'S 5:10! HURRY! ONLY 50 MINUTES LEFT TO CLAIM A 175 KC ALVIN AND THE CHPMUNKS OUTFIT!!!! HURRY!!! HURRY~~!!! CAMT BELIEVE IT!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:13 PM   #47

whatadame will become famous soon enough

I know this is the wrong thread but the PINK CHIPPETTE COSTUME is in KINZ SHOP right now!! $175 KC
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:21 PM   #48

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

i am going to enter the contest good luck to everyone!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:33 PM   #49
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Did anyone see the advertisement for the other Thunderbird prize? I clicked on it, it said something about "find me this weekend and click for a prize". It also said click for more details. I did, was taken to webkinz news where, surprise surprise, no more info. Were my eyes playing tricks on me?
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:41 PM   #50
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

i was about to start a thread about this i saw it before this came up!
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
vanessa!!:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: