Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 08:10 PM   #11
hy pokemon ROCKS!
Webkinz :)

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Day Contest April 25th - April 29th

OhYAY I want cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(a trophy is interesting i guess...)
Copying webkinz insider eh(my question mark doesn't work sorry!)
They are spying!!
almond0 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 08:15 PM   #12

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

What about the 50 Sparkling Pegasuses?
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:38 PM   #13
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Oh my!! What a wonderful chance !
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:39 PM   #14
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I'll make sure to enter
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #15
Lil Kinz
maggiezoey is an unknown quantity at this point

i realllllllllyyyyyyy hope i can join sounds like fun!!!!
maggiezoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #16
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

I hope I get a Sparkling Pegasus! I want one SO bad!!!! If I won FIRST PLACE I would faint I mean can you imagine winning all of that stuff?
MyPersian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:24 PM   #17
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Thanks so much for the information!
Oh, I am definitely going to enter ~ the Sparkling Pegasus would be wonderful!

I am crossing my fingers.......and hoping....that it won't end up with the Magical Retriever, Mystical Panda, Wintermint Reindeer and Sweettooth Tiger.......a permanent resident of my dreams.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #18
skittlequeen

skittlesqueen is a jewel in the roughskittlesqueen is a jewel in the rough

is this another contest that us who live in new york are going to be left out of like all of their others if not great im in if so im gonna cry
skittlesqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:59 PM   #19
snarkeyop

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Ooh! I really want to enter!
WebkinzPie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:50 PM   #20
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by DIBS
egh I am so sick and tired that ganz doesn't even let international webkinz players participate in their contests. it's already bad enough that we don't have webkinz available to us. and there is nothing i can do, my only choice is to quit webkinz! i wish ganz would at LEAST let international players participate in webkinz contests. it's so unfair!
View Post Originally Posted by skittlesqueen
is this another contest that us who live in new york are going to be left out of like all of their others if not great im in if so im gonna cry
Yes, like all other Webkinz World contests, ALL those outside NorthAmerica -- as well as those residing in Ontario, New York, and Florida -- are excluded.

Unlike during the recent Canada-only promotion, however, it's not likely there will be a thread full of heated cries of "Foul" from international players. Many feel it's not fair, some realize it's due to local/international contest laws, most are used to it and just bite their tongues. As an American living abroad at present, I was embarrassed to see how stirred up some fellow American members got over missing out on one contest, especially since it's par for the course for the rest of the world. Some of our Canadian friends and WI made a tremendous effort to appease some of those angry voices, thereby giving ALL WI players a special treat. (Thank you, thank you! )

At least "thank you" to Ganz for offering 50 Pegasuses to any members who simply log in, so that the rest of the world has a chance at prize, too!!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
vanessa!!:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: