Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #31
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Bichon Frise

omg
that's kinda adorable
and it's a real animal
WANT
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #32

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Aww, that's cute
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #33
bizzy0206 will become famous soon enough

so excited. We have a bichon so we'll be getting this in April. Can't wait to see what the online pet looks like.
The sloth has just been pushed aside....sorry buddy
bizzy0206 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness

Broccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of lightBroccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of light

SO cute! I can't wait to see the PSI!
Broccoli1997 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:36 PM   #35
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Definitely one of the cutest webkinz I've seen in a while! Hey, it kind of looks like the yorkie!
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:40 PM   #36
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

I can't wait
My neighbor has a real one and he's adorable! <3
I must get it
Suzuki108 is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:11 AM   #37

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

That is adorable!
In my opinion this is one of the best webkinz Ganz has made in quite a while.
It looks kind of like the shape of the Old English Sheep Dog mixed with the White Terrier. Cute!
It is nice that it isn't a bright pink, covered in sparkles, and has streamers coming out of it's head.
I'm lovin' these realistic pets! Keep it up Ganz!
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:27 AM   #38

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

CUTE!!!!!!!!!! it's so fluffy!! I need one of these...or 2.... hopefully virtual pic is cute... oh well... I'll still buy one if virtual pic isn't cute... i'm too busy to get online...
Thanks for the info!

CUTE!!!!!!!!!! it's so fluffy!! I need one of these...or 2.... hopefully virtual pic is cuts... oh well... I'll still buy one if virtual pic isn't cute... i'm too busy to get online...
Thanks for the info!

wait what? why did it post twice?

Last edited by pieisawesome; 02-20-2012 at 02:27 AM..
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:59 AM   #39
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info!
My aunt had a bichon she named Puffy. Puffy was the sweetest, cutest little dog I've ever known-so want this pet to remember her!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:57 AM   #40
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Looks.... so....Fuzzy.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: