Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #71
Where Forth Bunny?
Webkinz :)

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
Now to wait
Yeah, I figure it'll start at midnight KT (or perhaps 9AM or whatever else KT like they sometimes do).
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2011, 05:34 PM   #72
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Do you think I'll still get a prize if I log in for like 2 seconds to do Daily Kinzcare then log out? That would be awesome.
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:45 PM   #73

-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Quote:
It's like you were reading my mind, LOL!

LOL
-Liz- is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #74
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

has anyone tried the log out button?

all it did was log me out! LOL
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:34 PM   #75
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
has anyone tried the log out button?

all it did was log me out! LOL
Me too.....LOL...I'm thinking after maintenance....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:37 PM   #76
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, we will have to wait until after maintenance. Hopefully they will make sure we can get the Clown Car at the same time
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:05 AM   #77
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Some front page articles are appearing about what's going on in WW, but so far, when I try to get in all I get is this:

Click the image to open in full size.

This was a new screen to me... anyone else?

Or for those of you who are in, any suggestions?

Last edited by Jenn; 04-21-2012 at 05:40 PM..
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:08 AM   #78
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

That's what I go this morning too. I don't think they are done with maintenance yet. Maybe a few people were able to get on early.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:24 AM   #79
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Thought I'd get some clicking done while I wait for Webkinz World to open up again, but I guess that won't work either, LOL:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Jenn; 04-21-2012 at 05:40 PM..
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:27 AM   #80
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

I didn't use the logout button but the new game popped up. It gave me 50 kc for each of the first two games and 2 recipe foods for popping wacky balloons (missed one balloon, had 3 chances).

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, we will have to wait until after maintenance. Hopefully they will make sure we can get the Clown Car at the same time
The Clown Car is showing in the Wish Factory now.

Last edited by Grandma001; 05-11-2011 at 06:27 AM..
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
i ate wolves pants, rora ate all the tags lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: