Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 08:12 AM   #31
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Wacky Log Out Carnival

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

I sure hope it isn't for "properly" logging out; because I have been randomly logged out on EVERY one of my accounts EVERY day this week, EVERY time I am logged on. I don't even get a chance to log out "properly"!
Although, I guess I could "force" a "proper" log out before I am done with my dailies.
I was thinking maybe it was a prize for getting randomly logged out
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 09:31 AM   #32
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I think the title for this is not good. I get logged out enough as it is! Now if we get a prize for getting randomly logged out hey that is great by me. Maybe then I wouldnt be so angry when I am in the middle of a game or doing a job,..etc.
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #33

3dsteph is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I sure hope it isn't for "properly" logging out; because I have been randomly logged out on EVERY one of my accounts EVERY day this week, EVERY time I am logged on. I don't even get a chance to log out "properly"! Although, I guess I could "force" a "proper" log out before I am done with my dailies.
Oh my gosh! The exact same thing happens to me. I was supposed to get a crown of wonder and ckicked on the crown when I was logged out. My gems where gone but I didn't get the crown!!!
3dsteph is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:24 AM   #34
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

I went to WKN, logged in, then logged out, and when I did a link entitled Ella's mysterious mail- day 2! appeared on the front page.

Click the image to open in full size.
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:52 PM   #35
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by hamstar
I went to WKN, logged in, then logged out, and when I did a link entitled Ella's mysterious mail- day 2! appeared on the front page.

Click the image to open in full size.

That message was there for me too, and I had not yet logged into WW or the Newz. I was on Newz to do the peek-a-newz and tend to look at the stories before doing it so I am not distracted from my search while doing it.

I am looking forward to learning what this is all about, but I admit, I also want a break from all these special events.
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #36
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

sounds exciting!
starmaggie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:50 AM   #37
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

Hey guys here are all the pictures!
Here is day 1's picture: Ella’s Mysterious Mail! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Day 2: Ella’s Mysterious Mail – Day 2! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Day 3: Ella’s Mysterious Mail – Day 3! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

It seems like the more we log out instead of X-ing out the more puzzle pieces Ella McWoof gets. To me it looks like a Wacky Zingoz hot air ballon and there might be a pet in the bottom but those four pieces haven't been filled in yet. So make sure to LOG OUT and not X.
62798pop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #38
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Oh cool! I see this ad, but I click on it and nothing happens. Has anybody had this? It's actually like this for all long ads.
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #39
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

WACKY - COTON CANDY - STRENGTH

My guess is a WACKY CARNIVAL TIGHTROPE HOLDER
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #40
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Wink Re: Ganz Announces Wacky Log Out Carnival

I saw those too! It helped me realize that the whole puzzle thing is actually for a prize... and worth following...

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
My guess is something like the zingoz bowling...? This is exciting, whatever it is!
@yoursiggie well, idk about the bunny clown invasion but i'm gonna make a unique bunny clown avvie for myself!!! :-)

Last edited by AbbyL714; 05-08-2011 at 03:07 PM..
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i ate wolves pants, rora ate all the tags lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: