Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 07:56 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

lilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

I think it may be one of the sports theme rooms or the cloud theme- I don't know, they don't seem as popular anymore and the prices aren't that expensive. I just don't know..
lilly4150 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 07:56 PM   #72
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Why can't they just tell us which one it's going to be?
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:56 PM   #73
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I can't imagine another sport theme being retired, however, they have been showing some hockey stuff. Hockey is supposed to be retired. And it was fairly recent. Would they eliminate another sport so soon? I would think they would retire something in an entirely different type of a catagory.
I have not been in the Webbie Family very long, so this is just a guess. Hockey is the only one I have ever seen retired.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:57 PM   #74
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Well I TTY guys later. Hopefully we find out when the Asian accounts get the retired items.
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:57 PM   #75
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
I know what you're saying... if they retired it on the Asian accounts first I'm rushing to buy 5 of each item on American accounts!!
ooo good plan! please do tell us on insider when you get the info.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:06 PM   #76
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by queenfrostine12
ooo good plan! please do tell us on insider when you get the info.
I think it'll be announced... *crosses fingers* Let's hope!! I have 4 American accounts and 1 Asian so I'll have plenty of KC to buy the retiring theme!!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:09 PM   #77
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I'm thinking the either one of the sports themes (following the hockey theme) or the country theme will be the one to be retired for good.

As far as the one moving from the W shop to the Curio Shop I would have to agree with the Kid's theme.

Those are just my thoughts. I just hope they don't retire any of the Rares .
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #78
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I predict the ballerina theme is being retired. I also predict the little piano will be the item never to be seen again.

Hockey was retired recently, and I can't see them retiring another sport theme so soon.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:11 PM   #79
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Here are the current wShop themes in alphabetical order. I believe currently Ballerina is the oldest theme on the list followed by Baseball, Space, Funky Girl, Jungle, Country & Western, Fantasy, Kids, Football.

Click the image to open in full size.
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:11 PM   #80
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by commodore
Here are the current wShop themes in alphabetical order. I believe currently Ballerina is the oldest theme on the list followed by Baseball, Space, Funky Girl, Jungle, Country & Western, Fantasy, Kids, Football.

Thanks for the info!! I'll go get the "new themes since 07" post...
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: