Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #501
huhmoreplease
Webkinz :)

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

Did anyone notice art selling the space wallpaper this morning or 95 KC? I think he might have more *in stock* to sell. lol. I bought almost every bed and small items I had been wanting like the kids book shelves.... I spent atleast 2000 KC, darn! Does Ganz make any profit off this, or is it to introduce a new e-store/CSO only items? I was never around for the Cat/Dog retirement. The hockey set never appealed much to me....
huhmoreplease is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #502
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, we are keeping track of the items he is selling. So far we have seen the Wallpaper and the Book Holder The Deluxe has the bookholder on right now in the Euro accounts.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #503
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

Default Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

Wonder which item (phew, only one item) was retired?

maybe the "earth/globe" table? or one of the chairs retired? hope it's not the cow lamp, i like that one!

I think I know which item is retired for good! I compared the original preview of the space theme to the one they showed in Webkinznewz and the COW POSTER was missing!!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-02-2009 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: merge
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:10 PM   #504
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Good CALL ,music!! That is IT for sure, thanks. I have a recent preview and that poster is most definitely there, it is not in the themed room in the Front Pager o Webkinz Newz!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #505
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

This is the Items in the theme

Click the image to open in full size.

1 wallpaper is like you are inside the spaceship so will go great with the window space POTM

the second walpaper is in the moon , will go great with the new exclusive moon rover

Last edited by MarianHM; 09-03-2009 at 11:55 AM..
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:36 AM   #506

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I've wondered if one of the wall papers would go, since there are two, but I'm cynical enough to suspect it will be something they can sell in the e-store sometime in the future!
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:08 AM   #507
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Music298
Wonder which item (phew, only one item) was retired?

maybe the "earth/globe" table? or one of the chairs retired? hope it's not the cow lamp, i like that one!

I think I know which item is retired for good! I compared the original preview of the space theme to the one they showed in Webkinznewz and the COW POSTER was missing!!!
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Good CALL ,music!! That is IT for sure, thanks. I have a recent preview and that poster is most definitely there, it is not in the themed room in the Front Pager o Webkinz Newz!
Woweeeeeeeeeee great observation Music!!! The Space Theme is still available on my accounts, so I have stocked up on everthing, especially the posters!!! Thanks for the confirmation Dixiecup

That surely is not what I thought would be the ONE item retired for good I love that poster!!!
Great job to both of you private eyes!!!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:53 AM   #508
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

This are the items that need to show to identify the retired.

Click the image to open in full size.

Now the list

.1.- Earth Table...............150
.2.- Moon Lamp..................60
.3.- Rocket Ship Bed...........600
.8.- Space Coffe Table.........300
10.- Space Dresser.............550
11.- Space Floring..............60
12.- Space Jukebox.............475
15.- Space Study Console.......250
18.- Space Viewing Screen......900
Old 09-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #509
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

awe. . . turns out the moon lamp was the one to go. . . oops
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:02 PM   #510
ahernan
Gift Guru

The MOON LAMP is retired!!!!

So bad that because trying to have the ritired , i buy all, so Ii just have 4 lamps...
and 1 of each of the otheres, and 4 chairs.

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: