Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 10:56 PM   #491
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

My theory: The jungle theme and they will retire the orange zebra print that looks alot like the psi that will come with the new estore pet or it will the kids theme and they will retire the curio shop only sink.....which will be bad news for me because I never got that ugly sink. LOL
We are down to the final count.
lauraanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2009, 10:59 PM   #492
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lauraanne
My theory: The jungle theme and they will retire the orange zebra print that looks alot like the psi that will come with the new estore pet or it will the kids theme and they will retire the curio shop only sink.....which will be bad news for me because I never got that ugly sink. LOL
We are down to the final count.
OK, I'm finally going to put my prediction down. Which may change......

I think it will be the Fantasy Theme because the only exclusives that I can think of that go with it (Fancy Tea Service and Blue & Yellow Clock) have been retired.

As a woman, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time (even after the announcement is made LOL)

I'm trying to buy at least one of everything just to be safe! I now have ZERO kinzcash! Eeek!!
AddictedMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:10 AM   #493
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

OK, I've been thinking about this for awhile. Those who say either the Football or Baseball themes have a point. They are both in the oldest group of themes we have, they are low on the graphics side, and we have a newer "Sports Fan" theme that covers both sports. Plus, there really aren't any sports-themed exclusives.

So maybe one of those......
AddictedMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:27 AM   #494
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

I hope it's the ballerina, cheerleader, or sweet treats theme, don't really care for any of those. If Ganz wanted to make things interesting, they'd retire the kids theme and make that chair only available with initial adoptions. The downside is that pieces in the kids theme seem to be the most affordable, so for those who don't have much KC, it wouldn't be very fair to retire the most inexpensive theme.
aces1820 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:10 AM   #495
Webkinz :)

iana09 will become famous soon enough

i hope it is the kids theme because everything looks SO hard and the red, blue, and yellow get on my nerves.
iana09 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:04 AM   #496
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

The Space theme? I barely knew there were more than six pieces to it! There was a nonfunctional boom-box.... and the science trophy pedestal.... Still, I am bummed I was going to try and match it with the science rares.. I bet we can still trade from those who want other items. I wonder which one is gone forever?

Good day all !
huhmoreplease is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #497
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

I am so mad. I blew so much money on baseball theme.
webkinz005 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #498
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

I can't believe it. . . I completely bought the wrong themes!!! Noooo. . . space theme retired. . . not baseball or cheerleader or cloud or football etc. . . noooooooo (ouch).
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:50 AM   #499
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
I am so mad. I blew so much money on baseball theme.
me too. . . well, I'm keeping it, you never know if that will be the next next to be retired! But still. . . arggghh!!! I wish Ganz told us the theme!!! I liked the space theme. . . I was gonna do a theme on that some time in the future. . . I really hope someone will trade the items with me (I just got the wallpaper today from CS). . .
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #500
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Those items will be available in the Curio Shop, except for one. If you have a problem, sell the Baseball themed items back to the W-shop. I sold a bunch of mine. I used a LOT of coupons on it I should be able to recover most of my KC...just bummed about the coupons, LOL.
We ALL jumped the gun, but that was the risk ANY of us was willing to take. Just goes to show that things are NOT always as they seem.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: