Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 02:35 PM   #481
Can I has bunny Yes
Webkinz :)

iluvrats1996 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

My guess is probably the kids theme.
iluvrats1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2009, 03:00 PM   #482

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

i just got the 4 room themes that i thought could be going (candy, baseball, cheerleader, and kid)
it cost me about 10000 kinzcash i also think that it could be the farm/country theme
fishy284 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:44 PM   #483
Gift Guru

lily1117 is just really nicelily1117 is just really nice

Just a thought...but what about the classroom theme?
lily1117 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:48 PM   #484
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I'm getting myself the kidstheme anyhow. I used up everything so i have an empty large room, lol.
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:21 PM   #485
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Has anyone noticed anything gone in the Asian Accounts.
lauraanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:33 PM   #486
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe the Ichiban Theme...
chevboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:58 AM   #487

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by huhmoreplease
What about the Beautiful Bows pink set? It does not seem very popular... or expensive... Or maybe the Atlantis set as they have a new underwater, but having 2 underwater themes seems reasonable. I doubt the kids set will go as we all get a kids chair with adoption! How about sports? They "retired" the hockey theme but they still have a dresser and 1 chairs with pucks, are they unrelated? I was just on webkinz when it retired....
The Ribbons and Bows theme is actually a newer one. It came out maybe a year ago. So I doubt that will be the one. Though someone else had a point about there being 3 pink "girly" themes.

The old hockey theme is retired. The items you're thinking of are part of the newer sports theme, which has several different sports represented - soccer, football, and hockey, that I can think of - maybe more. I'm inclined to think it might be the baseball theme that will go, as it really looks old.

Here's another thought: If they're retiring a whole theme to the Curio shop, could that mean that one of the Curio shop themes will also be retired to make room? It happened with the hockey theme somewhere around the time that the cat theme retired, if I recall right. I've already got the cat and dog themes, but I've been buying up the Farm/country theme when I see them, just in case.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:01 AM   #488
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
The Ribbons and Bows theme is actually a newer one. It came out maybe a year ago. So I doubt that will be the one. Though someone else had a point about there being 3 pink "girly" themes.

Here's another thought: If they're retiring a whole theme to the Curio shop, could that mean that one of the Curio shop themes will also be retired to make room? It happened with the hockey theme somewhere around the time that the cat theme retired, if I recall right. I've already got the cat and dog themes, but I've been buying up the Farm/country theme when I see them, just in case.
Ooooh did anyone notice all the free dog theme items on deluxe accounts this weekend. I have the cat theme, but it might appear that they will make some CSO items rare or extinct. I was so happy to see someone reply to my post, btw. I am newish to WI, so all the information is exciting. I bought that stupid dresser thinking it was a glitch, because I accidentally traded for the Hockey bed and was trying to match it with anything... Thanks for the 411!
huhmoreplease is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:03 AM   #489
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Is this not the new week? Has anything retired? I'm slow, it is the first day back at classes....
huhmoreplease is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:01 PM   #490

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Ooooh, that's a good guess. Can't say as *I'd* be sorry to see it go !!
yeah cuz i get alot of those items cuz they are cheep!
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: