Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #471
Unregistered

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

Just for all those who don't know: The Dog theme is retred already! it was retired about 3 months ago. if you look in the wshop it will not be there!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 08:03 PM   #472
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

yeah i agree it would be sadi to see some of the other themes go...but not the kids room theme...yuck!
lilpaw19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:08 PM   #473
Webkinz :)

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

I know a lot of people don't really care for the kids theme (neither do I, really), but it is one of the few with inexpensive items, which makes it a good starter theme. I think it's popular with a lot of the younger players, as well, so there will be some disappointed people if it goes.

There seems to be an over-abundance of girly-themes, particularly with lots of pink items, so it could be funky girl, ballerina, or pink bows. Another thought - they seem to be really pushing the e-store items; I wondered if they might get rid of the fantasy theme so that those who want a more "princess-y" style will have to buy the Renaissance Palace theme from the e-store.

The beach, frosty, candy, garage, jungle, pirate, country and wizard themes are at least each somewhat unique in style among w-shop themes, so hopefully they are safe. With my luck it'll be one of the these that I've been meaning to add but never did. I've bought the major pieces that I wanted from all of them, just in case. Now I have no kinzcash left to work on that recipe. :-( Guess I'm off to the arcade...
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:24 AM   #474

RainbowCrayon is on a distinguished road

Do we know when this is happening?
RainbowCrayon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:53 AM   #475

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowCrayon
Do we know when this is happening?
It will likely be during an extra maintenance, which tends to be on Wednesday or Thursday nights.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:04 AM   #476
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I don't think that's a hint. Sales and quick draws usually tend to go by themes - for 3 or four days several items in a theme will be on sale - a few different ones each day or two. A few days ago someone else was saying this exact thing about a different theme.
Phew-because I was thinking of making a knock off of the lair in Wizard's of Waverly Place.

And I love the Funky Girl Theme-I hope they never retire that one.
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:44 AM   #477
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Usually if they add somethhing that theme won't retire....
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:53 AM   #478
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

What about the Beautiful Bows pink set? It does not seem very popular... or expensive... Or maybe the Atlantis set as they have a new underwater, but having 2 underwater themes seems reasonable. I doubt the kids set will go as we all get a kids chair with adoption! How about sports? They "retired" the hockey theme but they still have a dresser and 1 chairs with pucks, are they unrelated? I was just on webkinz when it retired....
huhmoreplease is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:36 AM   #479
TyGirls45 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

does anyone have any clues on what it might be for sure?
TyGirls45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:22 PM   #480
LadyT013 is on a distinguished road

After reading all the comments and looking at each theme, I can't help thinking it will be the ballerina or the cloud theme. The other themes that retired had primative graphics like those two themes.
LadyT013 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: