Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 10:55 AM   #461
kiltedtxduck
Webkinz :)

kiltedtxduck is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

I was just looking around in the W Shop and I can't find any item for the dog them anywhere. No bed, no tables, no lamp, etc.

So, my guess is the dog theme.
kiltedtxduck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 02:07 PM   #462
Unregistered

i personally think it will be the kids theme or baseball. they so old ugly and outdated
Old 08-29-2009, 02:10 PM   #463

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

The dog theme has already been moved to the Curio Shop (silently) I am still waiting for the Dog Bed to show so I can complete that room.....

I am buying like crazy, too, but gosh it takes a long time to earh Kinzcash wehn you want something!

Maybe the Asian accounts will see the missing theme before the US and EU accounts, so if they post which one is gone, the US and EU can grab it up before it disappears?
Mamapatrick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #464
Unregistered

Wink Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

View Post Originally Posted by Mamapatrick
The dog theme has already been moved to the Curio Shop (silently) I am still waiting for the Dog Bed to show so I can complete that room.....

I am buying like crazy, too, but gosh it takes a long time to earh Kinzcash wehn you want something!

Maybe the Asian accounts will see the missing theme before the US and EU accounts, so if they post which one is gone, the US and EU can grab it up before it disappears?
No, a big maitenance will happen and all the stuff the dissappear at once
Old 08-29-2009, 02:40 PM   #465
Unregistered

My guess is the Space theme, Kids, Football (You NEVER see it being used), or Jungle. They have been around for a long time. At least since May 2006 when I became a member. But either way, when you look at the stuff they have been retiring recently, it is all newer stuff, like some exclusives and Webkinz. Could it be a newer theme?? Anyways, I hope it's one that I have!! ;-)
Old 08-29-2009, 03:52 PM   #466
i_luv_joe_j

bewaxoxo is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope it is the kids theme. I would sad to se pretty much anywhich else go. Sorry, but I really don't like the kids theme. But they should at least tell us which one it is. Now everyone is going to go around spending all their Kinzcash on all the themes. Hmm. It may also be the pop star or dog theme. The pop star has been out for a while and they almost retired the dog theme about a year ago.
bewaxoxo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:37 PM   #467
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

It's going to be the Wizard theme-4 items are on sale/quickdraw today. It's too bad, I'm sure it's the Wizard and that is such a nice theme.
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #468
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by bewaxoxo
I hope it is It may also be the pop star or dog theme. The pop star has been out for a while and they almost retired the dog theme about a year ago.
The dog theme is already retired.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:03 PM   #469

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz414
It's going to be the Wizard theme-4 items are on sale/quickdraw today. It's too bad, I'm sure it's the Wizard and that is such a nice theme.
I don't think that's a hint. Sales and quick draws usually tend to go by themes - for 3 or four days several items in a theme will be on sale - a few different ones each day or two. A few days ago someone else was saying this exact thing about a different theme.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #470
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

I bet the dog theme. It was in the poll last year so they might retire it this year instead!
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: