Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 09:44 PM   #441
Music298
Webkinz :)

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

i think it's gonna be baseball theme cause it's been on sale in hourly events a lot recently! plus it's also been in curio shop a lot too! AND it's pretty old and has no animated items and has not been updated. the forever-retired item is probably the wall shelf. . .
I hope ganz tells us or gives us a hint one day before they retire it!!! please ganz just a tiny clue would be helpful . . .
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2009, 09:44 PM   #442
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

Why do themes even have to retire?
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:47 PM   #443
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by poguee_smiles
Do you remember how they had that contest to enter your best beach room wonly using ww items??? I bet it was for their page to announce that beach theme has been retired!!!! Just a thought - it makes sense! They picked the one which showed the w store items and most of the beach items, if not, all! What do you think????
I still think it could be the beach theme. But who knows!
poguee_smiles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #444
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Are they going to take the whole theme away? Or bits and pieces? I wish they would make them CSO items for a while!
The soon-to-be retired theme (minus one item) will become CSO.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:50 PM   #445
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

I hope it's not the cloud theme or kid theme (it makes a good playroom) and NOT candy theme (i love that theme, and it goes well with the mocha pup's item) !!! I'm leaning on baseball theme right now. . . sigh, i should have stuck to making themes instead of trading (i have NO themes right now, lol ). next time I'm gonna buy all themes so when one is gonna be retired i won't have to worry. . . Ganz please give us a just a tiny tiny hint !!!
Old 08-28-2009, 09:51 PM   #446
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Music298
i think it's gonna be baseball theme cause it's been on sale in hourly events a lot recently! plus it's also been in curio shop a lot too! AND it's pretty old and has no animated items and has not been updated. the forever-retired item is probably the wall shelf. . .
I hope ganz tells us or gives us a hint one day before they retire it!!! please ganz just a tiny clue would be helpful . . .
Welcome to Music298!
Many believe as you do. If only there were some way of knowing for certain...
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:55 PM   #447
Music298

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC
Welcome to Music298!
Many believe as you do. If only there were some way of knowing for certain...

Thanks for the welcome! I think I will buy all of the baseball theme and if I have enough kc left over I will try some of the other most-likely-to-be-retired-themes! (But I tried crossing out all the possibilities and baseball had the most reasons to be the retiring theme, I hope I'm not wrong. . .)
Old 08-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #448
Music298

I'm glad I was saving up kc for the Fancy Fountain (and other rares)!!! usually I only have 1000kc or under (mostly under). I wish I had enough to buy everything in the wshop (or at least the room themes)!!! $$$$$$$$$$
Old 08-28-2009, 10:09 PM   #449
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

My only thought is this, if you are going to buy the flooring and walls to a room, I would save up and buy the large room. Then you can add things later on and not over-crowd the room. Many pet items also go in room themed rooms, so you never know when you will need the space. I would buy the walls and floors then maybe the bed if I was pretty sure which room was going to retire. You can make other items work as you see fit.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:10 PM   #450
hy not smile!?!

I still think it could be the beach theme. But who knows!
Des anyone else tie in the beach room contest with the retirement of that theme? Have they made any other room contest before?

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: