Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 05:55 AM   #401
You can't fight the
Webkinz :)

GooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of lightGooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Ganz doesn't know the meaning of retirement. As soon as whatever theme it is disappears and ends up in the curio, its replica "so called retired item" will show up in the estore within months. So, to me there isn't much point in trying to grab these so called retired items anymore...because the term "for good" means nothing.
View Post Originally Posted by I<3 my goldfish
Come on people. Think... It COULD be the kids theme, or the rockstar. Some of my best guesses, but I'm 99.9% sure that it will be the dun dun dun dun...... FANTASY THEME!!!

Yes, that's what it is! How do I know, my lips are zipped!

PASS THE WORD, IT'S THE FANTASY THEME!
Ummm ...
Is this just someone messing with us ?
or is it a hint ?
GooglesGirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2009, 07:32 AM   #402
Webkinz :)

deb210 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

Sounds perfectly logical to me!
deb210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:37 AM   #403
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover122
Click the image to open in full size.

I've ruled out themes i KNOW won't retire because I remember when they came out. Maybe if we look at the possibally retiring themse it will be easier to guess.
The Sports fan theme is newer than some of those... that came out in 08, I believe.

As for the Diner theme, when did you become a member? When I became a member June 30, 07, the Diner theme was not out.
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:38 AM   #404
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by I<3 my goldfish
Come on people. Think... It COULD be the kids theme, or the rockstar. Some of my best guesses, but I'm 99.9% sure that it will be the dun dun dun dun...... FANTASY THEME!!!

Yes, that's what it is! How do I know, my lips are zipped!

PASS THE WORD, IT'S THE FANTASY THEME!
If you don't have any proof we won't pass the word.
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:57 AM   #405
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
As for the Diner theme, when did you become a member? When I became a member June 30, 07, the Diner theme was not out.
I have pictures dated 3-9-2007 of people's rooms made with the Diner Theme
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:23 AM   #406
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

today i went to the curio shop and saw 2 items from the swamp theme side by side. could it be?
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:26 AM   #407
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I luv luv the kids theme, and I think it's that and they'll retire the sink. I'm going to earn the 3005 needed to get all of it, then try for the sink!
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:26 AM   #408
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

im almost positive its not the rock 'n' roll theme cause i read it in the "please read this before you write" in the leave a comment for ganz place in the news paper that the rock'n'roll theme was inspired by webkinz members, and they can't retired that!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:28 AM   #409
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I'm going to try for kids theme. If it's not, oh well.
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #410
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

I change my mind; I think the football theme is going to retire. If you look at the Sports Fan theme, the icon has a soccer ball, a basketball, and a football. And the Sports Fan theme is relatively new.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: