Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 07:26 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

View Post Originally Posted by ICanHasWebkinz?
I would normally say Kids theme but its chair comes in every pet's adoption box when you open your first account. I would guess the Sky theme, because I think it is fairly old and the graphics are pretty un-advanced.
I had the same thought. Whatever theme will be retired to the Curio Shop and one of it's items retired for good would be one of the very unadvanced themes with no animated items. For example, the diner had an animated item added to it last year, the diner window. The snow theme had a stove added at the same time. Many theme had upgrades at that time, so I'm leaning towards one of the less advanced themes, like the baseball theme.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 07:26 PM   #32
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
I would guess the dog theme because they recently got rid of the cat theme, but....they have so many dog pets that I would think that would be a popular room theme. The kids theme is not a favorite but it's a good staple and the various pieces can be used in other rooms. The kids room chair comes with the first pet when you open an account so unless they change that I think they will keep the kids theme. I would not miss the atlantis theme but I wonder what will go?????
The Dog theme's already in the Curio shop.

And, since they are adding 1 CS theme maybe 1 MIGHT retired...? Or, maybe it'll just take the place of the hockey theme. Who knows?
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #33
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

It can't be wizard or atlantis. I remember when they came out and i started july 07.
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #34
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I'm happy it will be at least in the curio! I always want what I can't have!!!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #35
sarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond repute

It also says that one piece will be retired for good.
Or in webkinz lingo until they put it as a replica in the e-store
sarab7387 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #36
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

When I first game to WW , the kid theme was there, and that was 2 years ago , so maybe the kids theme?
ilikecoke111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:29 PM   #37
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Well maybe we'll hear what theme it is before it retires.
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:29 PM   #38
Guess what?! Imma
Gift Guru

Mindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to all

I have a feeling its gonna be the space theme...
I dont think they would get rid of the kids theme because thats kind of like the starter theme for beginners...
Mindy98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:30 PM   #39
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

hmm.... i have no idea ..... only time will tell
alg1128 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:30 PM   #40
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Ohh...the sky theme IS pretty old...it could go. I forgot the dog theme was already in the curio shop...so, the sky theme, added to the other three I listed, plus the older baseball one is fairly old...and since they have a newer sports one, they might retire that one.
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: