Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 05:42 AM   #241
Webkinz :)

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

i hope it is the kids i really dont want it to bethe fantasy theme i am going to make a room with it soon
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2009, 06:08 AM   #242

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmutter
the first once I remember are the fantasy , the kids theme, the funky girl, rockstar
Yeah, I think the school theme , fantasy theme or the space theme will retire
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:10 AM   #243
Lil Kinz
fuzzynoah is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope they dont retire the candy theme!
fuzzynoah is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:13 AM   #244
PlumpyEhippo LOL
Gifted

valamaldoran is a jewel in the roughvalamaldoran is a jewel in the rough

yeah i orgianly thought space theme, but kid theme could be it, altough it is the theme that most people get when they first start the game, you know? like when ur broke at the beggining, you get the cheap theme, and fill up ur room with stuff(or was i the only one *laughs*?)
I sorta dont think they would retire a cheap theme like that, exspecailly sence the rate of inflation in the W shop (all the new themes are fancy and exspensive) i think they should keep one good unexspensive theme around, the one i really hope they dont retire is the sloud theme, i think its really neat, and its also inexspensive,
valamaldoran is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:13 AM   #245
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I agree, Fuzzynoah The candy theme goes really well with the Christmas theme
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:16 AM   #246
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Valamaldoran, the cloud themeis the perfect companion to the Pink ribbons and Bows theme. No, that one won't be retired. I also think because it is one of the ones that keep showing up as a coded prize in Series 1 Trading cards, it will continue, same with the Rockstar. I think it is more likely the Princess theme.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:16 AM   #247
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Click the image to open in full size.

I've ruled out themes i KNOW won't retire because I remember when they came out. Maybe if we look at the possibally retiring themse it will be easier to guess.
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:17 AM   #248
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

The beach is really popular though so i think it's safe.
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:18 AM   #249
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Yeah, but the Cheerleader theme is pretty old. That one has been around a long time. Could be that one.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:19 AM   #250
PlumpyEhippo LOL
Gifted

valamaldoran is a jewel in the roughvalamaldoran is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Valamaldoran, the cloud themeis the perfect companion to the Pink ribbons and Bows theme. No, that one won't be retired. I also think because it is one of the ones that keep showing up as a coded prize in Series 1 Trading cards, it will continue, same with the Rockstar. I think it is more likely the Princess theme.
Lets all cross our fingures that our favorite old theme stays!
valamaldoran is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: