Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 10:31 PM   #211
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

I think we should watch sales at both the Curio shop and Wshop, and i wonder if they'll do a survey . . .

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
I am thinking the same thing. There are so many clues out there.
Well, i bought ten of them, so I'm hoping that I'm right. LOL xD
stormtuckergirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 10:32 PM   #212
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

I'm wondering the same thing.
If you're talking about Asian accounts getting the info first then it's sadly no. It will most likely happen during one big maintenance.
Oh Matinence! Forgot all about that..lets cross our Fingers that there will be No Matienence!
Why do they have to make us Crazy to find the awenser!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #213
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by stormtuckergirl
I think we should watch sales at both the Curio shop and Wshop, and i wonder if they'll do a survey . . .

Well, i bought ten of them, so I'm hoping that I'm right. LOL xD
I am working on it right now. I have saved the CSO/sales of the day to Microsoft word... as for the items each hour, I'm not sure I can keep track...
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:36 PM   #214
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

I think they are going to retire the dog theme becuase new kids join WW like everyday so i think the kids theme would be the first they would pick
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #215
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by redstar55
I think they are going to retire the dog theme becuase new kids join WW like everyday so i think the kids theme would be the first they would pick
The dog theme is already retired from the W Shop.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #216
Is Back!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by commodore
Here are the current wShop themes in alphabetical order. I believe currently Ballerina is the oldest theme on the list followed by Baseball, Space, Funky Girl, Jungle, Country & Western, Fantasy, Kids, Football.

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
And some new theories:

The majority of people "assume" the following themes:

1. The Kids theme
Info: 1 item or more not coming back: perhaps the kids cupboard sink since it's already a CSO item?

2. The Baseball theme or another sports theme
Info: there are so many of them, I guess... and he's been selling a lot of the baseball theme in the CS lately...

3. Cheerleading theme
Info: Very small theme. The Country, Dog, and Cat themes (3/4 retired from the W Shop) were SMALL themes with less than 12 items. The new themes have many more

4. Blue Skies theme
Info: Back when 1 item was added to many of the W Shop themes, the blue skies theme was NOT one of them. A lack of update graphics is also obvious (no animated items).

That's what I've come up with. How about all of you?
The Atlantis theme was actually added in 07, I believe.

Here are the themes I saw come out as a member since June 2007:

Atlantis theme
Wizard theme
Condo theme
Pink Condo theme
Store theme
Underwater theme #1
Underwater theme #2
Movie theme
Treetop theme
All-Sports theme
Pink girly theme
Asian theme...

I'll have to look on WW and see...

**UPDATE = I checked the W Shop, and 10 themes have come out since I've been a member. These 12 were NOT original W Shop themes, so they probably won't be retiring.
I 100% agree. I made a thread about it. Here is the link:

Stop teasing us, Ganz!! The landslide thread to get Ganz to leak the retiring W Shop theme!!

Add it to your siggie if you agree with me. Thank you.
Late night bump for me... off to bed.

Can you guys do me a favor and PLEASE keep bumping these posts for newcomers? I'd really appreciate it!!
Old 08-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #217

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

The dog theme is already retired from the W Shop.
i thought it was the cat themee that retired
Old 08-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #218
Is Back!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by redstar55
i thought it was the cat themee that retired
They both did.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:40 PM   #219

i think the cheerleading theme is going to stay and one of the others is going to retire
Old 08-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #220

wat do you mean u want us to bump the posts for newcomers?

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: