Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #181
jackie1549
Webkinz :)

Jackie1549 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
Here you go, everyone. These should come in handy.
Thanks a lot
Jackie1549 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 10:00 PM   #182

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Any body know if the retired spitton was once in the farm/country theme that is in the wshop curently?
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:00 PM   #183
Banned
purplerocks786 has a spectacular aura about

Angry Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I find this announcement truly MEAN and abusive to kids who have been saving up to complete their rooms.

Ganz should give plenty of notice and they should reveal the "secret" item and theme.

I do not find this amusing and will be phoning Ganz in the morning.

I totaally agree with you. They should inform us way before so we can but what we want. i will call ganz in the morning for sure!
purplerocks786 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:00 PM   #184
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

I'm going to get them to leak it out. Here will be my plan:..:I will get my mom to say
"Hello. My daughter has been stressing over the theme retiring. I myself do not play that childish game...can you please just tell me the theme so I can buy it for my babygirl? I hate seeing her stress like this."
pokemon2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:00 PM   #185
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I find this announcement truly MEAN and abusive to kids who have been saving up to complete their rooms.

Ganz should give plenty of notice and they should reveal the "secret" item and theme.

leave it to canon to make a lot of sense. This just isn't right about that. We all are here and get the heads up. without WI I would not have half as much fun with WW.

The really do need to give us some time to make up a room with the items. We are not all into trading just want to have everything we can have with vitural kinzcash.
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:01 PM   #186
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Thanks SO much, canon!! Would you mind PMing me with the conversation? I have been looking through this thread and there's so many opinions that IDK if I'll be able to find it. I agree 100% with you!!
View Post Originally Posted by purplerocks786
oh dont worry it is 10:56 here that is why i cant call the customer services times are only 9-5pm

i will give it a try don't worry!

sure i will VM or PM you!
Thank you so much!! Let them know that Jumping Wizard from WI is very upset right now!!
View Post Originally Posted by Jackie1549
Thanks a lot
You're welcome!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #187
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

This is like a DCT, but with an actual topic! I think the baseball theme.
pokemon2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #188

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

though i don't find it abusive i do not think it is funny at all either! In fact, now that you mention it, it is mean that they "tease" us. But i am grateful that they at least let us know something. good for you for calling ganz! It's my hope that in the future they will give complete notice, but i don't know if it will happen.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #189
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
I'm going to get them to leak it out. Here will be my plan:..:I will get my mom to say
"Hello. My daughter has been stressing over the theme retiring. I myself do not play that childish game...can you please just tell me the theme so I can buy it for my babygirl? I hate seeing her stress like this."
Ooh, good plan! LOL I don't think they'll slide though.
View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
leave it to canon to make a lot of sense. This just isn't right about that. We all are here and get the heads up. without WI I would not have half as much fun with WW.

The really do need to give us some time to make up a room with the items. We are not all into trading just want to have everything we can have with vitural kinzcash.
If even 20 members from WI call in I think we can make it work. Would it be OK if I started a thread about it? LOL
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:03 PM   #190
Banned
purplerocks786 has a spectacular aura about

Red face Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

Thank you so much!! Let them know that Jumping Wizard from WI is very upset right now!! [/QUOTE]

Lol i will if they i want to have a little fun. . . .Lol . . . . which i dont think will happen
purplerocks786 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: