Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 09:54 PM   #171
jackie1549
Webkinz :)

Jackie1549 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

Can anyone post the three posts from before? The picture of the themes and stuff? I would but I can't quote more than one post at once.
Jackie1549 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 09:54 PM   #172
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

Wow! Cool, i wonder what theme they'll retire! Has ganz left any hints? Surveys, items going on sale, stuff like that? I haven't gone on in a while . . wow i can't wait to see what it is!
stormtuckergirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:55 PM   #173
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

The baseball theme has been on sale all day...same day as the announcement...

Guys, here are the themes not retiring
;;
Unicorn Theme -- To many girls out there that love it()
;; Ballerina Theme -- same
;; Funky Girl Theme -- same
pokemon2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:55 PM   #174
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by stormtuckergirl
Wow! Cool, i wonder what theme they'll retire! Has ganz left any hints? Surveys, items going on sale, stuff like that? I haven't gone on in a while . . wow i can't wait to see what it is!
people seem to think it will be baseball, cloud balerina or in my opinion, chearleader or space theme. Nobody knows!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #175
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
people seem to think it will be baseball, cloud balerina or in my opinion, chearleader or space theme. Nobody knows!
okay, i better do a little room re-designing to buy all the themes. xD
stormtuckergirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #176
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by commodore
Here are the current wShop themes in alphabetical order. I believe currently Ballerina is the oldest theme on the list followed by Baseball, Space, Funky Girl, Jungle, Country & Western, Fantasy, Kids, Football.

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
And some new theories:

The majority of people "assume" the following themes:

1. The Kids theme
Info: 1 item or more not coming back: perhaps the kids cupboard sink since it's already a CSO item?

2. The Baseball theme or another sports theme
Info: there are so many of them, I guess... and he's been selling a lot of the baseball theme in the CS lately...

3. Cheerleading theme
Info: Very small theme. The Country, Dog, and Cat themes (3/4 retired from the W Shop) were SMALL themes with less than 12 items. The new themes have many more

4. Blue Skies theme
Info: Back when 1 item was added to many of the W Shop themes, the blue skies theme was NOT one of them. A lack of update graphics is also obvious (no animated items).

That's what I've come up with. How about all of you?
The Atlantis theme was actually added in 07, I believe.

Here are the themes I saw come out as a member since June 2007:

Atlantis theme
Wizard theme
Condo theme
Pink Condo theme
Store theme
Underwater theme #1
Underwater theme #2
Movie theme
Treetop theme
All-Sports theme
Pink girly theme
Asian theme...

I'll have to look on WW and see...

**UPDATE = I checked the W Shop, and 10 themes have come out since I've been a member. These 12 were NOT original W Shop themes, so they probably won't be retiring.
Here you go, everyone. These should come in handy.
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #177
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Here are the themes that may be retiring...they are old enough:

BaseBall
Ballerina
Space
CheerLeader
Cloud
Kids
Funky Girl
Unicorn
pokemon2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #178
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Ahhh... I don't like change! Change is bad! I'm happy they've given us a heads-up, but I REALLY hope they tell us which theme it is. Now I'm going to go blow my kinz-cash (which hasn't replenished well after buying the Movie Screen) and make sure I have all the theme items.

Yikes! Inventory on a house with 82 rooms!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #179
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I find this announcement truly MEAN and abusive to kids who have been saving up to complete their rooms.

Ganz should give plenty of notice and they should reveal the "secret" item and theme.

I do not find this amusing and will be phoning Ganz in the morning.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:58 PM   #180
Banned
purplerocks786 has a spectacular aura about

Wink Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

Thank you so much!! Are they closed now? If you could PM me or leave me a VM I'd REALLY TRULY appreciate it!

oh dont worry it is 10:56 here that is why i cant call the customer services times are only 9-5pm

i will give it a try don't worry!

sure i will VM or PM you!
purplerocks786 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: