Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

View Post Originally Posted by knittinjo
Won't the asian accounts know before the rest of us, and give a heads up so items can be bought? Helpful WI people will do that right?
The theme, whichever one it is, will not be retired in Asia first. It will be after a lengthy maintenance update, which usually takes place every 2nd Wednesday or Thursday night. So expect an update next Wednesday or Thursday morning around 4:30 AM EST. Besides, you didn't see the hockey theme retire time zone by time zone, or exclusives for that matter. Ganz retires items across the board at the same time. So either you're ready for it by buying 5 or 10 of whatever theme(s) you think it will be or else you're not ready. That's the way Ganz works.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 09:50 PM   #162
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

The hockey theme proves the baseball theme even more. No more sports! AHHHHHHHHHHHH
pokemon2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #163
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Jackie1549
I was hoping for that too but last time when they retired the hockey theme it was during maintenance
Oh, that stinks!! We'll have to wait and see.
View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
All of the sports themes i want to stay for my boy webkinz. I mean, i won't put them in a pink bows room. come on! Leave the few boys themes that are there! please?
I am of the male gender and I think they NEED some "boy" themes!! C'mon - they have funky girl, city in pink, pretty in pink, etc. but baseball and football for boys? Or even girls!! C'mon, Ganz!
View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
the bone fireplace has been in the mill since they intro the theme as it was in the original theme preview. The rocking horse was another one that we never saw.

I have been toying with making a room out of every theme just to have it. But I have not gotten around to it, now I have to go back and start working on it again lol
Me too... as a beginning Webkinz addict the coolest thing was making W Shop themes... now everybody's interested in rares and such...
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #164
Unregistered

Red face Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

i think the balirina theme it was the first theme
Old 08-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #165

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I really need/want to know!!! I hope they tell us before they do it!!
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #166

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
The theme, whichever one it is, will not be retired in Asia first. It will be after a lengthy maintenance update, which usually takes place every 2nd Wednesday or Thursday night. So expect an update next Wednesday or Thursday morning around 4:30 AM EST. Besides, you didn't see the hockey theme retire time zone by time zone, or exclusives for that matter. Ganz retires items across the board at the same time. So either you're ready for it by buying 5 or 10 of whatever theme(s) you think it will be or else you're not ready. That's the way Ganz works.
I have to agree. (sadly) I don't think asian accounts will tell us, but i think we should keep our eyes pealed on webkinz newz for any hints that may come in the next few days!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #167

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard

Oh, BTW - Could someone PLEASE call 1-800-WEBKINZ and ask Ganz if the theme will be gone on Asian accounts 14 hours earlier than American accounts? Because if it is retired at the same time we have no hints... anyone? I don't have the temper to talk to one of those reps!!
Save your energy, Jumping Wizard. The theme, whichever one it is, will not be retired in Asia first. It will be after a lengthy maintenance update, which usually takes place every 2nd Wednesday or Thursday night. So expect an update next Wednesday or Thursday morning around 4:30 AM EST. Besides, you didn't see the hockey theme retire time zone by time zone, or exclusives for that matter. Ganz retires items across the board at the same time. So either you're ready for it by buying 5 or 10 of whatever theme(s) you think it will be or else you're not ready. That's the way Ganz works.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #168
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
True, I don't like Ganz's way of thinking.

As for the baseball theme, Pokemon - that's what I'm afraid of. My son LOVES baseball and I don't have a room for him.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:53 PM   #169
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Maeffy
Well the food collectors would.. as the kids fridge is the Cheapest holds 6 food fridge. And food collectors end up having whole rooms full of fridges.

I hope we can hint it out which theme is going so we can get what we want before it goes...
a food collector myself, I use the beach cooler bag. it holds 6 items and is only $300 and can go inside. The kids fridge is $450. I am such a cheapo, I am a food collecter and it costs me a fortune to store all the foods.
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:54 PM   #170
Is Back!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
a food collector myself, I use the beach cooler bag. it holds 6 items and is only $300 and can go inside. The kids fridge is $450. I am such a cheapo, I am a food collecter and it costs me a fortune to store all the foods.
I am not a food collector... maybe I should be!!

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: