Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #151
Banned
purplerocks786 has a spectacular aura about

Red face Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
I know, I'm trying to get all the themes but don't want to buy too much... C'mon, Ganz, at least give us a hint!! Please?

Oh, BTW - Could someone PLEASE call 1-800-WEBKINZ and ask Ganz if the theme will be gone on Asian accounts 14 hours earlier than American accounts? Because if it is retired at the same time we have no hints... anyone? I don't have the temper to talk to one of those reps!!

I believe that webkinz won't tell but i will give it a try at 9 in the morning
purplerocks786 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #152
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

The news story has been announced. What theme will retire? No one knows yet...but we all want to find out. So let's figure this out!

Ganz said that
  1. One of our older room themes will be retiring
  2. at least 1 item will be retired for good

What we know
  • They only retire old themes
  • Thy only retire unpopular themes
  • The item they retire is usually something unique, like a machine or something

What could it be? -- Beds are always a possible forever retire
  • Kids Theme: Has been around for a long time. Not a really popular theme. The item that might retire could be the: Gumball Machine/BoomBox/Bookshelf
  • Space Theme: Again, long time. Not the most popular theme because of the rare science theme. The item that could retire may be: Space JukeBox/Light Projector/The Cow Lamp
  • Ballerina Theme: '' Couldn't you see the piano retiring?
  • Unicorn Theme: They are not retiring this one. A lot of people buy this theme. REally popular.
  • Rock Theme: No, they are not retiring this either.
  • Cloud Theme: Yeap. Possible... ITEM: The walling or the sink? Nothing to nice here...
  • Diner Theme: Yeap. Any of the items could retire...

What are your thoughts?
pokemon2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #153
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I don't know why they need to do this...
I totally agree!! Is anyone up to calling Ganz like I mentioned earlier?

You know what I am thinking? I have a REALLY good hunch it's the baseball theme... check the daily activities. Many baseball items on sale. Check the Curio Shop. Tons of baseball items available (at least the hours I check). I don't want to see it go, but it might be it.
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #154
jackie1549
Webkinz :)

Jackie1549 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
This is what I am hoping!!
And many of them in the CS... ooh, I can't stand it!
I was hoping for that too but last time when they retired the hockey theme it was during maintenance
Jackie1549 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:47 PM   #155
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by PilotGirl
I have been thinking for a while that the farm theme would be retired from the curio shop because it has been in the curio shop for a while and is not very advanced graphics-wise. I thought they would retire this theme and move another W-shop theme to the curio shop. That's why I'm kind of surprised they are retiring a W-shop theme. I'm also surprised they announced that one will be retired. When they retired the hockey theme, we got absolutely no warning.

I have been stocking up on the curio shop themes (farm, cat, dog) because I thought one of them would be the next to retire for good.

Here is why I don't think the dog theme will retire for good: In the Rumor Mill thread here, people have been posting pix of the bone fire place that goes with the dog theme. If that is a new item to come out for that theme, why would they retire that theme?

If I were a betting girl, I would say the cloud theme will be the one to go. Just my guess. It'll be fun to see which one it is.
the bone fireplace has been in the mill since they intro the theme as it was in the original theme preview. The rocking horse was another one that we never saw.

I have been toying with making a room out of every theme just to have it. But I have not gotten around to it, now I have to go back and start working on it again lol
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:47 PM   #156

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

All of the sports themes i want to stay for my boy webkinz. I mean, i won't put them in a pink bows room. come on! Leave the few boys themes that are there! please?
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:47 PM   #157
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by purplerocks786

I believe that webkinz won't tell but i will give it a try at 9 in the morning
Thank you so much!! Are they closed now? If you could PM me or leave me a VM I'd REALLY TRULY appreciate it!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:48 PM   #158
jackie1549

Jackie1549 will become famous soon enough

I REALLY REALLY hope they don't retire the diner theme! I still have to complete my diner but I don't have enough kinzcash
Jackie1549 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #159
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

I think it will be a baseball theme. All of the items were for sale today. They are already in the curio shop...The item they'd retire for good would be the wall shelf
pokemon2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #160
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

I love the ballerina theme. I hpoe that it is not the theme that is going to be retired!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: