Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 09:11 PM   #131
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

Ohhhhh gosh!!! PANIC!!!! (I'm a little obessed) Why wouldn't they tell us which theme! I haven't been around to long, so I can only guess! Many people are saying the kids theme. I'm going for that too. Anyway, I better start shopping!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 09:11 PM   #132
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I hope it's the funky theme but my guess is football or baseball theme, long shot guess country theme or metro.whichever one so long,good bye,farewell to it. Thanks for the update.

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #133
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

I think it's going to be the baseball theme. There are two other sports themes, after all.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:16 PM   #134
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i think it will be the kid's theme and the item that will never come again will be the chair you get on new adoptions!!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #135
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by commodore
Here are the current wShop themes in alphabetical order. I believe currently Ballerina is the oldest theme on the list followed by Baseball, Space, Funky Girl, Jungle, Country & Western, Fantasy, Kids, Football.

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
And some new theories:

The majority of people "assume" the following themes:

1. The Kids theme
Info: 1 item or more not coming back: perhaps the kids cupboard sink since it's already a CSO item?

2. The Baseball theme or another sports theme
Info: there are so many of them, I guess... and he's been selling a lot of the baseball theme in the CS lately...

3. Cheerleading theme
Info: Very small theme. The Country, Dog, and Cat themes (3/4 retired from the W Shop) were SMALL themes with less than 12 items. The new themes have many more

4. Blue Skies theme
Info: Back when 1 item was added to many of the W Shop themes, the blue skies theme was NOT one of them. A lack of update graphics is also obvious (no animated items).

That's what I've come up with. How about all of you?
View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
The Atlantis theme was actually added in 07, I believe.

Here are the themes I saw come out as a member since June 2007:

Atlantis theme
Wizard theme
Condo theme
Pink Condo theme
Store theme
Underwater theme #1
Underwater theme #2
Movie theme
Treetop theme
All-Sports theme
Pink girly theme
Asian theme...

I'll have to look on WW and see...

**UPDATE = I checked the W Shop, and 10 themes have come out since I've been a member. These 12 were NOT original W Shop themes, so they probably won't be retiring.
Check out these 3 posts, guys. It shows the first themes on WW, the newest themes on WW, and a few theories.
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:24 PM   #136
terdwig
Webkinz :)

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by cmb123
... It is the CAT theme that is retired. Not the dog.
I remember there was a poll on which should go. Either dog or cat and, The cat left. I think it will be dog this time..

Yes the Cat Theme was retired first but the Dog Theme was also retired earlier this year
wormy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:26 PM   #137
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Oh dear, what will it be this time? The kiddie (never liked it anyway) the candy (so yummy) the garage?
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #138
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

So gonna be the space theme... that theme is so yuck to me....
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #139
hayley‚ô•williams
Webkinz :)

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

i need to know which one it is so i can get the item that win't be for sale anymore!
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #140
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

LOL love your avvie WebkinzAreSoFun!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: