Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #111
Gift Guru

PilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the way

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

Hey guys, the kid's sink will be in the curio shop at 11pm KT tonight for anyone who thinks it will be gone for good next week!!
PilotGirl is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #112
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Is the country theme and balerina really old? Any body know what the oldest ones are??
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #113
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I wish we could find out before it gets retired !! Thanks for the info !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #114
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way

I'm thinking it's going to be an old room theme like the kid's theme that has an unique item worthy to be tradeable.
stbernard07 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #115
I<3 my goldfish

Red face Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

Come on people. Think... It COULD be the kids theme, or the rockstar. Some of my best guesses, but I'm 99.9% sure that it will be the dun dun dun dun...... FANTASY THEME!!!

Yes, that's what it is! How do I know, my lips are zipped!

PASS THE WORD, IT'S THE FANTASY THEME!
Old 08-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #116
Unregistered

Ganz doesn't know the meaning of retirement. As soon as whatever theme it is disappears and ends up in the curio, its replica "so called retired item" will show up in the estore within months. So, to me there isn't much point in trying to grab these so called retired items anymore...because the term "for good" means nothing.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #117
Gift Guru

Old themes:
Kid's theme
Country theme
Funky Girl Theme

Just to name a few. What I'd think would really help is to think which item will be retired, a whole theme is too hard.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #118
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
I can't imagine another sport theme being retired, however, they have been showing some hockey stuff. Hockey is supposed to be retired. And it was fairly recent. Would they eliminate another sport so soon? I would think they would retire something in an entirely different type of a catagory.
I have not been in the Webbie Family very long, so this is just a guess. Hockey is the only one I have ever seen retired.
You probably saw the dog theme retired, too, but that's still available in the curio shop. As far as I know the hockey theme was always just a curio shop theme and it is completely retired.

I just wish they would give some kind of hint which theme it will be. A lot of you say the kids theme and that may be it, but I do find some of the items useful for other things. I made my firestation using that theme and also used some of it for a red white and blue room. But I'd hate to see the diner go unless they gave us something similar.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #119
Gift Guru

I'm thinking the automotive theme may be getting retired (not sure how old it is), but the Automotive Tool Rack seems like an item that would get retired, it is kind of unique.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #120
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by pigsrockoutloud
it is not retired yet
They are talking about retiring a theme from the wshop, and the dog theme is already retired from there.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: