Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #101
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz announces a W Shop Theme to be Retired Next Week

I kinda doubt it will be the kids theme, I mean if they wanted to get rid of it wouldn't they have done it by now?
morebubbles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #102
Gift Guru

PilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the way

I have been thinking for a while that the farm theme would be retired from the curio shop because it has been in the curio shop for a while and is not very advanced graphics-wise. I thought they would retire this theme and move another W-shop theme to the curio shop. That's why I'm kind of surprised they are retiring a W-shop theme. I'm also surprised they announced that one will be retired. When they retired the hockey theme, we got absolutely no warning.

I have been stocking up on the curio shop themes (farm, cat, dog) because I thought one of them would be the next to retire for good.

Here is why I don't think the dog theme will retire for good: In the Rumor Mill thread here, people have been posting pix of the bone fire place that goes with the dog theme. If that is a new item to come out for that theme, why would they retire that theme?

If I were a betting girl, I would say the cloud theme will be the one to go. Just my guess. It'll be fun to see which one it is.
PilotGirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:34 PM   #103
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

So many of the themes seem soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old. Ganz needs to come up with a bunch of NEW themes that have really cool things. I want a Firehouse & a Train theme (my mom emailed Ganz yesterday about the 2 ideas I had but who knows what answer they will give her). I bet we could come up with ideas for new themes. I don't know about what is going to be retired but if it's the Kids one I have a bunch of sinks in a storage room. I never did a kids room theme but used the tables & chairs to set up 2 playrooms. I hope Atlantis is the one going. I was so lucky that I did 4 rooms of the Hockey theme before it was retired. My boy webbies love all sports!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:34 PM   #104

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

We need to make a list of all the old themes! This is horible! Now i have to spend thousands of KC on old themes!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:35 PM   #105

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
We need to make a list of all the old themes! This is horible! Now i have to spend thousands of KC on old themes!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:36 PM   #106
GMJW55

Princess Zelda is an unknown quantity at this point

This was a long time in coming. Here's to hoping they get rid of the Kid's Theme!
Princess Zelda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:39 PM   #107
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
I would guess the dog theme because they recently got rid of the cat theme, but....they have so many dog pets that I would think that would be a popular room theme. The kids theme is not a favorite but it's a good staple and the various pieces can be used in other rooms. The kids room chair comes with the first pet when you open an account so unless they change that I think they will keep the kids theme. I would not miss the atlantis theme but I wonder what will go?????
The dog theme is already retired, so it won't be that.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:39 PM   #108
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

probably the kids theme or rock theme. i have to go buy the kids theme now!
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #109
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
The dog theme is already retired, so it won't be that.
it is not retired yet
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:44 PM   #110
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Most likely the Kids' Theme

Thanks for the news!
ljfyle is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball theme?, football theme?, good bye old theme!, goodbye kids theme, kevinelevin was here!, retire the kids theme!, see you later old theme, t.r., which one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: