Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2011, 04:53 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Announces Victorian Garden Path Peek a Newz Event

I'm excited about getting a chance to get more pieces of the Garden Path, but why did they have to make it where you have to find something/someone, five times to just get one piece? The floating path piece was perfect! (heavy sigh!) I just don't have the time to sit and hunt for five Hailey's just to get one piece of the path! And why does Ganz do this during a major (for the US, anyway) holiday week-end? Still, I will do my best to get a couple of the path pieces. Wonder if they will be selling them in the Curio Shop? I hope so! Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #12
Lilie123454
Banned

Ke$harocks is on a distinguished road

great. if people had collected all 30 plus the 7 more they would have tons lol. i know i make lame lolz
Ke$harocks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:45 PM   #13
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

That's great..but I don't really like peek-a-newz-events.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:46 PM   #14
Lil Kinz
qtpie10 will become famous soon enough

So glad to hear that Ganz is extending the promotion!!! Good for them for listening to, and accommodating, their customers!
qtpie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:57 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Peek-A-Newz takes like forever to complete, and what do you get? A bunch of flattened rocks? No, thanks. I'll be skipping on this one.
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:07 PM   #16
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i am happy they are giving us more of a chance to get the paths.
though i wonder if they come into the curio shop for sale, what they would charge for them???
could it possibly be that this will be one item not offered there???
I hope they show up in the Curio Shop.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:11 PM   #17
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Oh no, the crazy Purple Elephant is back to haunt us with peek a newz

Although I do like the paths. I will try to win some more.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:22 PM   #18
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

um no I don't like this. Floaties are so much easier...now we have to do all the work of Peek a Newz for the same thing...just one piece of path!?!

Of course you know I'll do it anyway but still!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:22 PM   #19
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sick of Peek-A-Newz....I'm gonna pass on this one.
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:27 PM   #20
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Cool! The peek a newz is getting easier for me!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: