Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #81
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz Announces Two New Webkinz Newz Contests *UPDATE*

I used up my emails and all I got was chocolate... big surprise.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 02:18 PM   #82
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I'm not sure I did this right-I'm not as computer literate as I should be but I hope my picture shows up. If it doesn't I wanted to show I won a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:36 PM   #83

Pupkinz is on a distinguished road

Big congratulations! Just out of curiosity, how many codes did you have to enter? I'm afraid I'm going to get blisters on my fingertips if I click much more this weekend.
Pupkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:36 PM   #84

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

How one earth do you all find the email addresses??
What is "10 minute email"? Is it something on this site?

Congrats to each of you that has won a rare sweet [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate]. She's a cutie, to be sure!
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:41 PM   #85
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Alright kawee...huzzah!!! i guess the prize really can be won...i'm happy it was you!!!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #86
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tromboneaphone
Anyone get the impression that the people who designed this event are sitting in their offices and laughing at us? 65 Chocolates so far.
After clicking and getting SO many foods for the last contest, the caring valley tree, yes, I can just see that...
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:54 PM   #87
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
How one earth do you all find the email addresses??
What is "10 minute email"? Is it something on this site?

Congrats to each of you that has won a rare sweet [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate]. She's a cutie, to be sure!
10 minute mail is an e-mail address for 10 minutes. I've used up all mine...so I'm waiting every ten minutes to click and find. So far I've found about 22. I was on thsi morning and again now.

10minutemail.com rocks.
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:55 PM   #88
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

Mckmuff is on a distinguished road

Does Zilma only show up at the top of the page?
Mckmuff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:56 PM   #89

Pupkinz is on a distinguished road

After trying to get that [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] for hours, getting sore fingertips, an achy arm, and a cranky husband (had him helping me click on his computer), we've decided it's just easier to get this at the e-store. Maybe, that's why this is so hard. If we get so frustrated trying to find the little guy (or girl), we'll give in and buy it. Alas, I'm weak. Off to the e-store I go!
Pupkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:58 PM   #90
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Pupkinz
Big congratulations! Just out of curiosity, how many codes did you have to enter? I'm afraid I'm going to get blisters on my fingertips if I click much more this weekend.
Oh I hate to even tell you! I only had 2 codes and this was my first! The other was the candy.

Good luck to you!

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
Alright kawee...huzzah!!! i guess the prize really can be won...i'm happy it was you!!!
You are so sweet Aunt! Thank you.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
boo!, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: