Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 11:58 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Zeela is just really niceZeela is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz Announces Two New Webkinz Newz Contests *UPDATE*

So far 10 codes--10 chocolates.
Zeela is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 11:59 PM   #32

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Oh, I am not going to bother with this one. I can never find the floating object and I know all I'd get would be the chocolate. I wish it were like the peek a news.
I wish I had your willpower but I just can't stay away from these contests. Something about getting free stuff just makes me have to do them....
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:03 AM   #33
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I thought the chocolate would be different than the one that I already have lots of in my dock from Zumwhere! LOL! I am not sure I will do this contest. I would have liked the [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] shirt, but I wasn't able to do that contest because of glitches!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:28 AM   #34

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Zeela
So far 10 codes--10 chocolates.
Me too. Looks like we will be at it forever if we want that [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]. I need sleep, but I can't stop....

Alright 20 codes all chocolate.... I give. Good night

Last edited by Denimbutterfly; 09-25-2010 at 12:28 AM..
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:55 AM   #35

Zeela is just really niceZeela is just really nice

Yeah, I'm at 20 as well with only chocolates. Calling it a night here as well.
Zeela is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:19 AM   #36
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

But if it was a Peek-A-News you are limited to the number of accounts you have, not the number of email addresses

This is almost as frustrating as the leaves LOL. I have 4 open and not one has come

Last edited by dawnscott1; 09-25-2010 at 01:19 AM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 03:38 AM   #37
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

34 chocolates, no [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]!!! i going to open more and more emails in gmail and tring for more codes.
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:57 AM   #38

charming4ever will become famous soon enough

I can not find any floating zumz.
charming4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:03 AM   #39
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by charming4ever
I can not find any floating zumz.
dont give up... refresh again the page...
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:37 AM   #40

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

Typical for us - we have tried for the past hour and seen nothing flying.....but that is usually the case. We still have only seen 2 flying leaves (over 4 accounts) this week.
I am pretty fed up with these contests - [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] can't seem to spread them fairly across servers.

My niece would have loved the cute [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate]....
No more time wasting for us, though.
Aunt Tissi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
boo!, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: