Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 12:08 PM   #131
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Announces Two New Webkinz Newz Contests *UPDATE*

OK, this is a very strange glitch:
Click the image to open in full size.

all the 155 codes was chocolates ^^^^^^^^^ where are you? zilma
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 12:26 PM   #132
Gift Guru

Rinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by SweetPetz
You have to refresh or move around. If the page loads and there is not a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] them you know it isn't coming and to go to a new page or refresh. It also helps to clear your cookies.

HTH!

I am curious as too how people are getting that many! Do you really have that many email addresses?
go to Mailinator - Let Them Eat Spam! you create email addresses anything**************** and you get your email at the address you create. perfect for one time use

over 60 zums and not a single [notranslate]zum[/notranslate], all chocolates

My DD really wants a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] but this is annoying!
Rinny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #133
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

omg!!! the 161 code was zilma!!! finally got it....
so...
160 chocolates and 1 [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]
dont give up! and good luck, everyone
Old 09-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #134
Gift Guru

Rinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by nici
omg!!! the 161 code was zilma!!! finally got it....
so...
160 chocolates and 1 [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]
dont give up! and good luck, everyone
160??????????? I won't last that long.... But congrats!
Rinny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:37 PM   #135
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Congrats on the [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate], how did you find so many of them? I've been on for hours and think we found 12 or something like that and that was with 5-6 windows open.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:02 PM   #136
inter =]

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
Congrats on the [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate], how did you find so many of them? I've been on for hours and think we found 12 or something like that and that was with 5-6 windows open.
i have 3 computers in my house, and i got help from my brother and sister. i opened over to 10 windows, and refreshing every 5-10 seconds
i used getonemail.com site for the emails. i hope you will get the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] soon
Old 09-26-2010, 02:25 PM   #137
equinealter is on a distinguished road

Is the ZUM still flying? I have refreshed webkinz newz about 50 times with no sign of her. Is the contest over?
equinealter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #138
BBMommy has disabled reputation

Uhhggg, I give up. It's just so frustrating. I wonder if there are still even Zilma Zums to be given out or if they were all given out already. I've entered tons of codes with no luck. It seems like a lot of the people who won the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] already had a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate].
BBMommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:24 PM   #139
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

No luck yet! All I've gotten is a ton of chocolates.
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #140
Banned
AutumnPuppy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Rinny
go to Mailinator - Let Them Eat Spam! you create email addresses anything**************** and you get your email at the address you create. perfect for one time use

over 60 zums and not a single [notranslate]zum[/notranslate], all chocolates

My DD really wants a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] but this is annoying!
I use 10 Minute Mail.
AutumnPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
boo!, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: