Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #101
superbakergirl
Webkinz :)

superbakergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Announces Two New Webkinz Newz Contests *UPDATE*

Help! I can't see the skill testing question. Anyone have the answer?

It's ok...have copy-pasted into word the selection of the skill testing question and was able to see it...wish [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would fix these squashed entry forms!!

Last edited by superbakergirl; 09-25-2010 at 05:58 PM..
superbakergirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 06:07 PM   #102
526cuteygirl

Bitty(: is on a distinguished road

Okay, i have a question.. Whenever you click on a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate], they say that the prizes will be given out in 24 hours, if you get a chocolate right away, could you still win a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]? Please post the answerr ON MY WALL, it will make it easier for me.
-Thanks((:

NEVERMIND!! i didnt check my email, lol

Last edited by Bitty(:; 09-25-2010 at 06:07 PM..
Bitty(: is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:07 PM   #103
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Am I understanding this right? You can get more than one code per email account?
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:09 PM   #104

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I am having more trouble spotting the [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate], then the leaves. I have seen 3 in about 2 hours. Tried refreshing and clearing cache. The tree was a lot easier.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:13 PM   #105

beach11295 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Ganz Announces Two New Webkinz Newz Contests *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Pooh and Piglet
I can't believe we actually got a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] on one of three codes we won! It was shocking to say the least. Considering we can't get many leaves, it was a nice reward for a change. We still need some of the rarer leaf items (namely the globe, candle and hat), but at least we finally got something decent!

Also, to find the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] you can move around from page to page or just refresh the one you are on. You can open multiple pages in multiple tabs and keep moving through them and refreshing as you go. We usually find these things pretty quickly, but don't have time to spend getting as many codes as others. Plus, we want to be fair and leave some for others!

Good luck to everyone else!
What page was it on that you found the code for the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]?
beach11295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:20 PM   #106
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

We had a lot more luck with the tree than the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]. DD and I both came up empty on our last [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] search. We wondered if the max codes were reached already and they stopped sending her out. Anyone found one in the last hour or so?
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:25 PM   #107
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Am I understanding this right? You can get more than one code per email account?
Does anyone know this answer?

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
We had a lot more luck with the tree than the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]. DD and I both came up empty on our last [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] search. We wondered if the max codes were reached already and they stopped sending her out. Anyone found one in the last hour or so?
Just found a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] flying across my screen.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:59 PM   #108

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Does anyone know this answer?

No. you can get only one code per e-mail account. A lot of people are using 10minutemail.com, which gives you a temporary e-mail address for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes, that e-mail address self destructs.

Just found a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] flying across my screen.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:12 PM   #109

cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!

I still haven't found one....
cliff999999 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:13 PM   #110
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Thank you.

Tags
boo!, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: