Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 05:37 PM   #11
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Announces Twitter Winterfest Contest

ok, I gave in and signed up on twitter. Anything for a chance at 'something sweet'!!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2010, 05:40 PM   #12
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I absolutely refuse to get a Twitter account-I have issues with a child geared play site encouraging outside sites...

I'll not complain more than that (unless the gift that the twitteranians get is way super cool, then I might just have to do a dbird rant! )
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #13
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, Twitter...
Thanks for the news FIA
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #14

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
ok, I gave in and signed up on twitter. Anything for a chance at 'something sweet'!!
i gave in too.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:19 PM   #15
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

So it's like TWITTERFEST!! I'll enter sometime
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #16

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
Thanks for the info, but I am a twitter newbie...
So I signed up for twitter and clicked follow WI...is that all i have to do?
I was confused about that too. I do not know what to follow. It was easy to figure out Webkinzinsder, but the account that was for webkinz looked like "webkinz_com" I don't want to sign up for the wrong twitter account.
436194 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #17
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Now I wish I did twitter
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:11 PM   #18

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Sounds cool, but I am not allowed on Twitter. I wonder what the prizes will be??

Proud owner of 33 Webkinz and counting!:bt::cs::bokbok::ccat:
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #19
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

It's not hard signing up for Twitter at all... basically, email address.

Excuse my Twitter-stupidity, but WW would select the winners and tweet them directly (so that it shows up on our Twitter client)? Or can they email a follower from Twitter?
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #20
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
Thanks for the info, but I am a twitter newbie...
So I signed up for twitter and clicked follow WI...is that all i have to do?
You need to follow "Webkinz" not "Webkinz Insider". They're two different accounts.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: