Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 01:12 AM   #11
Kdy
Rlyroo
Webkinz :)

Kdy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces a Trick or Treat Troll Contest

Hi all,

I'm confused by this one too, not on the date but on what we're to create. I read the rules and I'm not sure if I"m to create a "candy" using food bought in Webkinz or create something in Paint? It says to create an original artwork but then says take a screen capture in the rules?

Any help?

thanks
Kdy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 08:38 AM   #12
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

You design the candy using paint, not ww food.

Guide to Paint ~ Putting images on the site for contests, posts, etc...

Here is a thread to tell you how to do it. Hope this helps. It is in the Guides and How to section.

Last edited by slbradshaw; 10-15-2009 at 08:38 AM..
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:40 AM   #13
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Kdy
Hi all,

I'm confused by this one too, not on the date but on what we're to create. I read the rules and I'm not sure if I"m to create a "candy" using food bought in Webkinz or create something in Paint? It says to create an original artwork but then says take a screen capture in the rules?

Any help?

thanks
The last time they hosted a contest like this-they accepted scanned images (so you could draw/paint/color an image on regular paper) and also images created in paint-as long as they were origonal works of art. I can only assume that this one will be the same...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:42 AM   #14
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site

This is another very helpful thread. It helped me learn to post pics.for the contests.

I also drew a pic. last time and scanned it onto the computer.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:50 AM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Ganz Announces a Trick or Treat Troll Contest

It's ALWAYs on the weekend COWS has the right days
17th and 18th. Good Going Ganz, way to confuse the masses

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
The last time they hosted a contest like this-they accepted scanned images (so you could draw/paint/color an image on regular paper) and also images created in paint-as long as they were origonal works of art. I can only assume that this one will be the same...
As long as they are original, yes. I think that it becuase a lot of people prefer to draw by hand still.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-15-2009 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: merge
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:08 AM   #16
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

If I win this contest, It will be my first E-Store!!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #17

stinglerrxx24 is on a distinguished road

Awwww..... its so cute :] i cannot wait for novembers birthstone pet!!!! getting that for sureee

~ WeBkEnZeR FoShOoOoO! ~
stinglerrxx24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:04 PM   #18
redridinglab

Smile Re: Ganz Announces a Trick or Treat Troll Contest

please tell me how to enter before it's to late!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #19
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Thanks for letting us know, Commodore! I would love to win a Trick or Treat Troll!!
AsH xO is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, trick or treat troll

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: