Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces Their Twitter Contest Winners

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Their Twitter Contest Winners

Congratulations to @mikayla_me, @LittleRebels, @HonaandLuLu on being selected as winners in Ganz' Twitter contest. You may remember that last week Ganz announced they were going to select a "handful of followers" @webkinz to receive a "sweet Winter-related prize".

Two of the three winners are also Webkinz Insider members! Congratulations to Sailor (aka @LittleRebels) and Peanut958 (aka @HonaandLuLu). Thank you to Sailor for sharing this picture of her prize with us, a Bed Of Roses SuperBed.

Click the image to open in full size.
Don't forget that here on Webkinz Insider we are holding our own "Twitter Contest". To enter for a chance at winning one of 200+ Winterfest items and one of two Antique Western Brass Vases (provided by Ameriwade.com), just add the words WIdotcom to your avatar here on WI. Click HERE for complete details.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 10:54 AM   #2
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Ganz Announces Their Twitter Contest Winners

Congrats to Sailor and the other winners !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:55 AM   #3
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Oh the Bed of roses Thanks Fia & congrats to the lucky winners
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

Wow, that's a great prize! Congrats to all the winners!
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:00 AM   #5
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Congratulations to Sailor and the other winners! What a lovely prize!
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:08 AM   #6
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I am surprised to see the prize be a super bed.
Congrats all!
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:10 AM   #7
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
Congrats all!
Me too. When they said "sweet winter-related" I thought for certain it was going to be a Sweet Tooth Tiger.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
Congrats all!
Ya, me too actually...I always wondered what makes them decide to give out what they give out...Kinda sneaky if you ask me-since I'd vowed to NOT open a Twitter account just for WW...but then I caved because I was SURE it would be something cool like a Sweet Tooth Tiger (or even just a regular epet which I haven't gotten yet)...

In hindsight though, I AM glad I did the twitter, since I can see the benefits (once I get a cool phone anyhow) of being Tweetable (is that a word?)...But had I known the prize woulda been a superbed I probably wouldn't have caved quite so easily...

I'm not complaining (ok yes I am kinda) because it is nice that Ganz gives away anything at all (they certainly don't have to) it's just-goodness sakes, these things are free for them to give out-so why not make it something COOL and free?? haha!

Goodness, they could have made their own version of the twitter bird tree-an animated little decoration for your yard....
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:15 AM   #10
♥I got my Rainbows♥
Webkinz :)

Erinbeth236 is a name known to allErinbeth236 is a name known to allErinbeth236 is a name known to all

Congrats winners!!!!!!!!
You deserved it!!!!!
Erinbeth236 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: