Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 09:19 AM   #81
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Summer Fun Peek-A-Newz

KC on both accounts D:
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2011, 09:20 AM   #82
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hmmm....my peek a newz still has Hailey, not the new summer ones....I'll try again later and see if I'm updated. I did clear cache etc., but still Hailey. CJ
The first page of the log in does show Hailey, but when you get to the play button it shows the summer fun. I did thirteen accounts last night and all of them were showing Hailey but I got the summer fun prizes. All I got were foods and money. So not worth staying up till 4:00 in the morning!!!!
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #83
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

We got 2 umbrella hats, one lasagna and one inflatable palm tree. I'm not sure I'll keep spending time on this unless the prizes change to things we can't get on vacation.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:13 AM   #84

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I haven't read through the other posts yet, but was disapointed to win Deluxe Nachos. To me, food prizes are ok for an easy to find floaty, but not worth a lengthy Peek a Newz search.

I know that free is free and I don't have to do it and all. I think I'll hold off on doing any more since the only vacation like prize I want is a tiki torch. I can't seem to win them while on vacation. If it looks like people are getting them, I may do some more.

I wish the prizes weren't random, so we would know what we are playing for.

View Post Originally Posted by TNMorris
I got nothing. I found Sally 5 times, entered my info, but there was no prize when I logged on
That happened to me on one account. I think it may have went straight to your dock. Being the type of food prizes (won nachos on the second account), you may not notice. I did the floaty at the same time and it was in my dock even though it didn't show when I first logged in.

View Post Originally Posted by tablecat
I open multiple windows at once and it goes quick.
I know you can do that for floaty, but does it really work or go faster for the PKNewz ones?

Last edited by Iggy; 07-08-2011 at 10:13 AM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:15 AM   #85

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

yeah, I'd do it for the tiki torch too! I don't often go on vacation, so don't have any of those. the other prizes (while free is cool) are not worth the time.

I'd guess they are getting ad revenue for all of our clicks. I'm willing to click if the prizes are cool enough!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:16 AM   #86
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

great-- now im scared to go on and see what i got!!!!
Pandingo124 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:17 AM   #87
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

I did the peek-a-newz contest early this morning and didn't receive any prize. Now its says sorry, you've already played in this contest.
fairy589 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:17 AM   #88
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

The conch shell is from vacation and they mentioned they would be giving away other vacation prizes. I hope we can see a list of all possible prizes. I don't want to be doing a click to win for something I can get just as easily.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:24 AM   #89

Astrogirl64 is on a distinguished road

So far got Kinzcash and Wild Kiwi Sunset.

I'm actually kind of glad that for once I don't feel the NEED to do this one. It's a nice break from peeking every single day. But at least they are doing SOMETHING for anyone who wants to take the time to collect these items, so that's cool.

BUT

I really hope this is their way of helping people finish out their Tropical Vacation collection. It has been the only trip available for WAY too long and its about time they added another one.
Astrogirl64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:57 AM   #90
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy

I know you can do that for floaty, but does it really work or go faster for the PKNewz ones?

Yes. For me the big time waster is waiting for the pages to load, then another few seconds to see if the peek will load too. So opening several tabs (for peek a newz, I do tabs, not full windows - I am faster changing tabs than windows. it it up to you whether tabs or windows is better) saves time since several pages are loading while I am checking one page.

After signing into the contest, I open about 5 more tabs, which is the number I can open and still see all the tabs so I can click on them easily. Then I sometimes use the little percentage number at the bottem right of my internet explore (not sure where this is on other browsers) to set the display to 50% so the whole of where the peeks tend to be is on the screen. That way I don't have to scroll down to check for the peek - and that saves time too. Otherwise I figure I will miss the lower peeks and check a few more pages.

It takes a minute to set up, but then you can be checking a page while other pages are loading. After I am all set up I just check a page, click on a link at the top like Newz, Kinzapedia, etc, the click the tab for the next page to check.

The only downside is sometimes 2 or more peeks wil load in different tabs close enough to each other timewise that they are considered one peek, so sometimes when I find a peek just after finding another one it will tell me I had already found it. Even so, I tend to get peek a newz done in 5-10 minutes, including set up time and reading one or 2 articles. I hope that helps.

Inspite of the speed which I can do peek a newz, I will probably only do this one when I am on wbn doing something else like a "floaty clicky" or checking for spree ads. This peek a newz seems kind of meh right now.
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: