Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 06:40 AM   #61
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Ganz Announces Summer Fun Peek-A-Newz

Souvenir/vacation prizes? Yea so exciting... not.
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2011, 07:04 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

On two accounts I received KC but it didn't tell me the amount. A shell and vacation food on the other two. Since this peek a boo will be going on until the 20th Ganz may surprise us with different prizes on other days. We'll have to wait and see. Good luck everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
On two accounts I received KC but it didn't tell me the amount. A shell and vacation food on the other two. Since this peek a newz will be going on until the 20th Ganz may surprise us with different prizes on other days. We'll have to wait and see. Good luck everyone!
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #63
ExpEmotions will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I just got some unspecified amount of kinzcash as well.

Also to those still seeing Hailey when they go to log into peek-a-newz, just click to log in anyway, if you look at the official rules that you are supposed to read on the log in page you will see that it is actually the right one for today it's only the intermediate page that isn't properly updated.

If it continues to be kinzcash/vacation prizes I definitely won't bother as I have an entire room that is just vacation prizes, and I don't remember the last time I even spent as much kinzcash as I got from playing games and stuff in a day. Today I thought it was funny, when the kinzcash for peek-a-newz was added to my account it made the last three digits 666, guess that should tell me it's evil and not to bother with it.
ExpEmotions is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #64
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

not my idea of summer fun--25 KC and a lasagna. oh well! I may try tomorrow and see if they updated any prizes.
julieoldcrow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:39 AM   #65
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Thanks for posting the prizes you all received. I can see now I won't be wasting my time on this.
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:46 AM   #66

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Vacation Prizes
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #67
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

someone has hacked wkn. sneak a peek link keeps taking me to someones twitter page!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #68

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

I was thinking of some good summer prizes...

A watermelon with a bite out of it to put on our table,

A water gun that squirts,
a jar with flying and glowing lightning bugs in it,
a unique pair of flip flops,
a cute floaty innertube animal to go around our waist,
a lemonade stand,
glow stick necklace,
a hula hoop,
roller skates,
a wagon...

what else can you think of?

I got 25 kinzcash.
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:49 AM   #69

NTIMID8 has a spectacular aura about

I won a food item...Sloppy Jalopy. No KC this time
NTIMID8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:50 AM   #70

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by las
someone has hacked wkn. sneak a peek link keeps taking me to someones twitter page!
Oh my....me too! But they are really cute Star Wars figures!!!
Thanks goodness it's not a bad website, how embarrassing would that be.
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: