Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 11:09 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ganz Announces Summer Fun Peek-A-Newz

Today was much better. I am glad I tried again and waited to play until a time when there is less traffic on the site and it runs better. No food today. We received conch shells, tiki torches, blue and white beach chairs, a really nice palm tree, a lava rock, an inflatable palm and a ship in a bottle. Only 2 of the prizes were ones I could buy on a vacation, so I was really pleased.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 10:49 AM   #132
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

That is a lot of work for a small chance at a cooler prize. I wouldn't mind getting some of the harder to get party prizes, but it takes quite a bit of time for me to get my accounts done...I'll stick to the click to win for now, I think.

Good luck to those that want to try the peek a newz...I'm glad I did get some of the cool prizes from past events.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:09 AM   #133

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I tried 8 accounts for 5 days and got only either: 25 kinzcash, inflatable tree, 1 tiki torch, and many umbrella hats, I was hoping if I tried a ton I would at least get several tiki's since those are the only thing you can't buy but do the math, spend hours on hours each day for 5 days to get that, what a bummer...
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:58 AM   #134

AndrewKennedy is a name known to allAndrewKennedy is a name known to allAndrewKennedy is a name known to all

So far, we got a volcanic rock and Kinzcash. I was a little disappointed in the cash, it took so long to find them 5 times, and all we got was money we could have earned more quickly in the arcade.
AndrewKennedy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:37 PM   #135

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Thanks for the info!
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #136

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

i didn;'t get any prize from doing peek a newz today
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:42 PM   #137
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

I think this Peek A Newz gave me a...baseball uniform. Because this is the only new item on my account today. And baseball is quite summery?

Did anyone else get a baseball uniform or some sort of clothing...or should I go change my password?
Blackie_Lab2003 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:03 AM   #138
Silver8328

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

The baseball uniform was a prize from I think a click to win a week or so ago.
Silver8328 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:56 AM   #139
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

Today's Peek-a-News is just Food! Did seven accts. and all food!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #140
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I have gotten food (today) and cash last time - so disappointing really.
It seems like too much effort, especially for food.
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: