Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 07:02 PM   #81
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Announces Sock Monkey Coming to the ESTORE

Yikes! Its mouth is so freaky! He looks crazy, like he's going to attack you. I don't like it. If I don't like REAL sock monkeys, why would I like this one? *shudder*
310webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2009, 07:04 PM   #82
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I'm sorry, but I hate this pe-- wait. It's not one. YUCK!
Old 11-22-2009, 07:05 PM   #83
Banned

moto1999 is just really nicemoto1999 is just really nice

I'm going to get one because its so cool!
moto1999 is offline Male
Old 11-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #84
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

One word. Eww.

I love the PSI and PSF, but the pet is a definite .
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #85
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Its a pet, but not a very good one. Glad its eStore, because I don't buy eStore. Hate it, but I'm sure at least SOMEONE will want one. YUCK! If any of you guys get one a dress it like a clown (with the wig, costume, and shoes) and post it here, I will SCREAM!!! LOL.
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #86

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Normally these kinda of stuffed animals creep me out, but this one is kinda cute. I like both of the items tha are great.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 07:12 PM   #87
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Seriously..... A sock monkey! There are bunches of different types of animal that Ganz have not made "Webkinz".... A sock monkey! Uggh Sheesh....
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 07:12 PM   #88
ILoveMyAliCat

Why can't it be a toy?
Old 11-22-2009, 07:12 PM   #89

Summersun23 is on a distinguished road

Woahh. That looks cool
But i want it to be a plush not online
Summersun23 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #90
jr12345670

Jr12345670 is on a distinguished road

Wow, a sock monkey, soooooooo original. I think I will still get it though because it IS pretty cute
Jr12345670 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome!! day2109, bow2webkinz was here, how is it a pet?!!, its now grey not brown, looks awful!, redstar55wuzhere, scary ugly, scary!, smells like purple, so cute, so not cute, sock monkey, sockie, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, topazpoppy waz here!, wc1, yucky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: