Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 09:47 AM   #171
scubaflying
Webkinz :)

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Default Re: Ganz Announces Sock Monkey Coming to the ESTORE

I LOVE IT! I will be buying this one FOR SURE. I have a real sock monkey named Billy, so I'll be naming mine Billy!
PeaceOut is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #172

paulakinz65185 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Ganz Announces Sock Monkey Coming to the ESTORE

OMG that is the coolest pet they have come up with so far! Unfortunetly, i can't get one cause i can't buy from the estore But i'm looking foward to seeing them in the clubhouse!
paulakinz65185 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 09:56 AM   #173
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

if you DON'T love it... you never owned a sock monkey

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!
peasioux is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 09:56 AM   #174
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Does anyone recall the red nose fiasco last season? Are we sure that the sock monkey is not patented? I'd hate to see people buy sock monkies only to have Ganz realize there was a copywrite infringment and have all the sock monkeys change to undie monkeis or something wierd....
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 10:07 AM   #175
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Ganz changed the color! Its now grey! Go to www.webkinznewz.com and see for yourself! Weird.

View Post Originally Posted by HannahBonanza
YUCK! This pet is ugly and it sorta scraes me. Why'd Ganz make this? Wish they'd make a Greyhound or Great Dane or a Buckskin Horse or a B/W Pinto or maybe an Appaloosa. But this? Ewww! Glad its eStore. I don't buy eStore.

(I know some of you guys might like it, and I mean no disrespect by my comments. I'm just speaking my mind. LOL)

It IS pretty creative, but I just don't like it. Ganz did a good job making it look like a REAL sock monkey, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
Yep. Don't worry bout it. I'm sure soomeone will understand. Oh, and the color changed. Its now GREY not brown. I wonder if they will change the color of the monkey head on the spoon? LOL.

Last edited by 310webkinz; 11-23-2009 at 10:07 AM..
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 10:13 AM   #176
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

they sure did!!!!

Here's the brown one they first put up

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's the NEW grey one!

Old 11-23-2009, 10:17 AM   #177
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Does anyone recall the red nose fiasco last season? Are we sure that the sock monkey is not patented? I'd hate to see people buy sock monkies only to have Ganz realize there was a copywrite infringment and have all the sock monkeys change to undie monkeis or something wierd....
hmm..now the color is changed?? GANZ!! Didn't you learn your lesson last time???
Remeber the revolt??

dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 10:28 AM   #178
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

it changed color, it's gray now, it's the final draft
Grace98 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #179
CatPea

I hope it's not the final draft...

I would like to see them return the stripes to the arms
Old 11-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #180

DogLoverHannah is on a distinguished road

X-treme U-G-L-Y
DogLoverHannah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome!! day2109, bow2webkinz was here, how is it a pet?!!, its now grey not brown, looks awful!, redstar55wuzhere, scary ugly, scary!, smells like purple, so cute, so not cute, sock monkey, sockie, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, topazpoppy waz here!, wc1, yucky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: