Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 07:43 AM   #161
hat would you do for
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Announces Sock Monkey Coming to the ESTORE

Wow. I don't really like it as a pet but as a toy for your pet it would be cute.
webkinzlover122 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 07:59 AM   #162
Kaykayc911

kaykayc911 has a spectacular aura about

they must have been bored with pets... WORST ONE YET!!
kaykayc911 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 08:00 AM   #163
acra798

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

How cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Acra798 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 08:09 AM   #164

Day2109 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey,I think he/she is cute!!!!!
HE HE!!

CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!:easter::chi::clyde::el1:

I WANT IT DO YOU?

Last edited by Day2109; 11-23-2009 at 08:08 AM..
Day2109 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #165
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

This has to be my all time favorite....I think I will have to have this pet for sure. Keep in mind too..there is no such thing as monsters yet Ganz made those non animals too. Ganz is not desperate for pets this is not the reason..I think they are trying to appeal to all the different kinds of folks out there that play webkinz. Its a creative move not a desperate "I can't think of another pet to make move." Some will really enjoy his creation and uniqueness in webkinz world. Way to go Ganz!

Last edited by Tula; 11-23-2009 at 08:57 AM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 09:16 AM   #166
Banned
HannahBonanza is on a distinguished road

YUCK! This pet is ugly and it sorta scraes me. Why'd Ganz make this? Wish they'd make a Greyhound or Great Dane or a Buckskin Horse or a B/W Pinto or maybe an Appaloosa. But this? Ewww! Glad its eStore. I don't buy eStore.

(I know some of you guys might like it, and I mean no disrespect by my comments. I'm just speaking my mind. LOL)

It IS pretty creative, but I just don't like it. Ganz did a good job making it look like a REAL sock monkey, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Last edited by HannahBonanza; 11-23-2009 at 09:16 AM..
HannahBonanza is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #167
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I wonder what the puppet theater will do. . . .
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #168
Unregistered

Post Re: Ganz Announces Sock Monkey Coming to the ESTORE

Oh, Ganz! That would have been a PERFECT Plushie! What were they thinking?! It isn't a sock monkey without the plush! What's the point? :-/
Old 11-23-2009, 09:29 AM   #169
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover122
Wow. I don't really like it as a pet but as a toy for your pet it would be cute.
nice idea! I wonder what it looks like when it sits. It could be adorable sitting under a christmas tree. Or in the corner of a bedroom.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 09:33 AM   #170

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Talking Re: Ganz Announces Sock Monkey Coming to the ESTORE

omg it's so cute! I've always wanted a sock monkey. It's so great that ebkinz came up with that! love the psi
pometogirl1213 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome!! day2109, bow2webkinz was here, how is it a pet?!!, its now grey not brown, looks awful!, redstar55wuzhere, scary ugly, scary!, smells like purple, so cute, so not cute, sock monkey, sockie, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, topazpoppy waz here!, wc1, yucky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: