Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 01:12 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ganz Announces Sock Monkey Coming to the ESTORE

I wish they were making a plush version of this!

How can you guys claim Ganz has run out of ideas? This is possibly one of their most creative pets ever! I just wish they were making it a plush.
And why is everyone always hating on the Pucker Fish? I love that thing!

Everyone is always complaining about how Ganz is never creative, etc, yet whenever they come out with a cool creative pet, everyone thinks it's "ugly". I'm sorry, but I'd rather this Sock Monkey or a Pucker Fish anyday over yet ANOTHER breed of dog, especially one that hardly anyone has ever even heard of....

Last edited by thekaren23; 11-23-2009 at 01:12 AM..
thekaren23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 01:14 AM   #152

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Wow!
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 01:24 AM   #153
Emperors Mum

purpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond repute

no way, its yuk, not wasting my money on this
purpleteddy is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 01:35 AM   #154
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

HAHAHA!! This just tells me that there are some "old school" Ganz employees..LOL..kids today may have no real sense of what this monkey means, but, to the other half, it certaintly does!! LOL...I will definately have to pay my homiage & adopt this silly fellah!!
Old 11-23-2009, 03:28 AM   #155
Ryleenichole's bunny

Spottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to all

Awww!!!!
How can anyone say it's not cute!
I'm so getting this... MAAA, CAN I HAVE SOME ESTORE POINTS!!! I WANT A SOCK MONKEY, PLEASEE!!!
Spottednichole is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 05:04 AM   #156
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Hmmm I wonder what the age split is on the "loves" and "hates" on this one.... I had a sock monkey that my great grandmother made for me and love the idea - though the execution isn't perfect (those lips!) but I do have soft spot for sock monkeys.

On the other hand I don't really have any need for more pets - no idea what anyone wants with more than a dozen - it's so hard to keep track of them all - even with multiple accounts.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 05:49 AM   #157
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

...I really don't like this one, I'm a fan of animals and this...is not. Sorry GANZ!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:21 AM   #158
dprice28

dprice28 is just really nicedprice28 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Jthegymnast
...I really don't like this one, I'm a fan of animals and this...is not. Sorry GANZ!

I soooooooo agree with you. I only have one word for this Estore release. EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!

This will be the first virtual pet that I WILL NOT buy. I have ALL the others!
dprice28 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 07:33 AM   #159
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

This is the BEST pet of ALL time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥
Old 11-23-2009, 07:37 AM   #160
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Cutest Webkinz EVER!!! God why does it have to be eStore
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
awesome!! day2109, bow2webkinz was here, how is it a pet?!!, its now grey not brown, looks awful!, redstar55wuzhere, scary ugly, scary!, smells like purple, so cute, so not cute, sock monkey, sockie, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, topazpoppy waz here!, wc1, yucky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: