Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2011, 10:47 AM   #171
Webkinz :)

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

Default Re: Ganz Announces the Shamrockin' Events Schedule

Does anyone know if the patches are removable? Or are they like the garden and things where you can move them around and take them out?
I'm thinking you can remove them.

TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #172
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Its been kind of strange and definitely boring/frustrating for me too. I've gone as long as 13 minutes without getting Patty, then he'll show up 3 times in the next 5 minutes, then I have to wait another 10 to get him the 5th time.

And looking for him is ALL I'm doing so its not like I missed him because I was elsewhere doing dailies or whatever.
mikeconner is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:38 PM   #173
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

Most of the time I fine him with no troubles , just takes a few minutes of looking inbetween each find. If he dosent show for more then 5 or 10 minutes, I find that if I sign into the contest with the same acct again, he will come fairly quickly after that (and mine dosen't reset to 1, it keeps the total count of finds) - hope that helps some of the frustrated folks.

I have been lucky enough to get bunches of clover patches by doing the contest for each of my acts everyday, so after I mail them around, I will be able to make a lovely clover border all the way around a garden on my main act!!
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:55 PM   #174
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I wish the click event reset at midnight
I love these events and will take them however I can get them though
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:03 AM   #175
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Do we know more info about the guitar? I was under the assumption that we would get this gift on St. Patrick's Day but now Ganz says we "could" win one. Maybe it's a click to win like we see a floating guitar. Hopefully it's not one of those contests where you could get the main prize or food.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:36 PM   #176
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone been able to get Peek-a-Newz?
team edward is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:24 PM   #177
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I had no problem with peek-a-newz today.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:56 PM   #178
Lil Kinz
geokimashley1 is on a distinguished road

HI, I JUST WANTED TO CHECK IN WITH ALL YOU EXPERTS. i CLICKED ON THE GREEN HAMSTER EVERY DAY FOR THE PASSED 5 DAYS. I NEVER RECEIVED 1 CLOVER PATCH. MAYBE I MISUNDERSTOOD. WAS IT 5 CLICKS EACH DAY, OR I CLICK FOR 5 DAYS? EVERY TIME I FOUND HIM AGAIN ON THE SAME DAY, IT WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO CLICK AGAIN. WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!! P.S. I DID GET THE GUITAR THOUGH!!
geokimashley1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #179

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by geokimashley1
HI, I JUST WANTED TO CHECK IN WITH ALL YOU EXPERTS. i CLICKED ON THE GREEN HAMSTER EVERY DAY FOR THE PASSED 5 DAYS. I NEVER RECEIVED 1 CLOVER PATCH. MAYBE I MISUNDERSTOOD. WAS IT 5 CLICKS EACH DAY, OR I CLICK FOR 5 DAYS? EVERY TIME I FOUND HIM AGAIN ON THE SAME DAY, IT WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO CLICK AGAIN. WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

You had to find him 5 times each day. Did you sign in before you started finding him? I had no problem getting him on multiple accounts.
lillysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:11 PM   #180
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by geokimashley1

Hi geokimashley,
Unfortunately, the click contest with the green hamster ended on the 16th. You had to click on Pat the hamster 5 times on the same day to get the clover patch. Each day started at 9:00am and went to 9:00am the next day. If you have more than one account, you could get one clover patch per account per day from the 11th to the 16th. Maybe you can trade for a clover patch in the trading rooms in the clubhouse, if you are familiar with that.
I'm glad that you got a guitar, though... that is very cool.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: