Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 05:06 PM   #151
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Ganz Announces the Shamrockin' Events Schedule

How long can we do this click to win event? The reason why I ask is because we are supposed to fill up a room with the patches we get each day or we are able to fill up a room I should say. We would have to get a lot of patches to fill up even a small room (probably at least 10) but I think we only go until St. Patrick's Day.

View Post Originally Posted by starmaggie
I can't wait to get the guitar! I already have 2 clover patches and 1 pot of gold!

Does anyone know if the guitar plays music too or just decoration? Either way it's kind of cool.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2011, 08:15 PM   #152
Sunshine Bunny

SunshineFlower is on a distinguished road

Awesome!
SunshineFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #153

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

I try to do it but it won't let me. I am able to log on my account. But once I go to play the game it says to log in again when I am already am. Than it shows a message saying wrong information when it's not wrong...
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #154

Iluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

Hi, I am getting the same error WHHS2002 and dont know why or how to fix it.
Iluvwebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:33 PM   #155

buts is on a distinguished road

Aw... that's SO small... how could we make a room with that? It's only one square!
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:08 PM   #156
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by WHHS2002
I try to do it but it won't let me. I am able to log on my account. But once I go to play the game it says to log in again when I am already am. Than it shows a message saying wrong information when it's not wrong...
I got the same message. Then it finally let me enter the code, and three times it said the code was entered incorrectly (it wasn't). Finally I got a message saying their server was down!

This is two out of three days where I have been unable to get a clover patch due to a glitch on their web site. Frustrating!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:20 PM   #157
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

what's with the guitar? is that a floating object or peek a news thing or what???
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #158
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
Thanks for sharing your picture with us Holla! I haven't tried to put mine in a room yet so I didn't know what it looked like! Also thanks for letting us know it can only be placed in outdoors or treetop rooms!
Wow, thanks for the info. So, did Ganz false advertise? They said to collect lots of patches so you can put them in your room. I've been doing the peek a newz thing every day so far and only have 4 patches. Now we find out it can only be placed in an outdoor or tree top room. What is wrong with decorating an indoor room with them to make a St. Patrick's Day themed room. I could have swarn I saw Ganz say we could do this.

If someone has any official info on the guitar please let us know.

Thanks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 07:14 PM   #159

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Ok well I had problems yesterday with the peek-a-newz, not being able to find Patty.
Today same thing can not find Patty anywhere.
The first day I had no problems at all.
Anyone else not seeing Patty?
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:06 AM   #160

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Does anyone know what we have to do to get the guitar?

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
How long can we do this click to win event? The reason why I ask is because we are supposed to fill up a room with the patches we get each day or we are able to fill up a room I should say. We would have to get a lot of patches to fill up even a small room (probably at least 10) but I think we only go until St. Patrick's Day.

Does anyone know if the guitar plays music too or just decoration? Either way it's kind of cool.
We can get one clover patch a day from the 12th to the 16th for a grand total of 5 squares. Seems a bit small to do any real decorating with

Last edited by lava94; 03-15-2011 at 01:06 AM..
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: