Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #141
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces the Shamrockin' Events Schedule

View Post Originally Posted by Holla
Here is what my Clover patch looks like in my room (can only be placed in a Treetop or Outdoor room)
Thanks for sharing your picture with us Holla! I haven't tried to put mine in a room yet so I didn't know what it looked like! Also thanks for letting us know it can only be placed in outdoors or treetop rooms!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 11:22 PM   #142
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I have been clicking around for almost an hour tonight, and no Patty! I have never had any trouble with these Peek a Newz contests before, so I don't understand why it is not working for me tonight.

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #143
Webkinz :)

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Do I have to log in with my webkinz user name every day and do I get a clover patch every time I find the Leprechan immediately in my Webkinz account?

Thanks
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #144

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Anyone know if the peek-a-newz is broke today?
Been trying for quite sometime this afternoon to do DD's second day, but no Patty to be found.
It was working fine last night when I did my first day.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #145

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Anyone know if the peek-a-newz is broke today?
Been trying for quite sometime this afternoon to do DD's second day, but no Patty to be found.
It was working fine last night when I did my first day.
I just did 4 of our accounts. Definitely clear your browsing history (cache) before you begin. Login and open several tabs as you go. You can right click to refresh all tabs after you have checked each one for Patty. If I go through a few rounds without seeing Patty, I switch the pages I am looking at. If that doesn't help, log the same person in again, which does seem to sort of remind the contest to show the Patty hamster. It did take me about an hour to do these 4 accounts. Good luck!

P.S. I cleared the browsing history between each person.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #146

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah I did the cleaning out thing and signed in a few times but just not seeing that hamster today. I'm gonna keep trying though. It seems a few have complained on the newz site of not seeing Patty either.
I was hoping to breeze through hers and then mine today.

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
I just did 4 of our accounts. Definitely clear your browsing history (cache) before you begin. Login and open several tabs as you go. You can right click to refresh all tabs after you have checked each one for Patty. If I go through a few rounds without seeing Patty, I switch the pages I am looking at. If that doesn't help, log the same person in again, which does seem to sort of remind the contest to show the Patty hamster. It did take me about an hour to do these 4 accounts. Good luck!

P.S. I cleared the browsing history between each person.
Sorry meant to say Thank You for taking the time to help.
And Congrats on getting your clover patches.

Last edited by Ms.Mom; 03-13-2011 at 01:57 PM..
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:09 PM   #147

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Yeah I did the cleaning out thing and signed in a few times but just not seeing that hamster today. I'm gonna keep trying though. It seems a few have complained on the newz site of not seeing Patty either.
I was hoping to breeze through hers and then mine today.

Sorry meant to say Thank You for taking the time to help.
And Congrats on getting your clover patches.
Glad to help, although advice doesn't help much when Patty is so hard to find. I think he was much too hard to find today - we should not have to login repeatedly. (The advantage to logging in seems to be that he often pops right up after you hit continue after logging in).
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #148
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

It took what felt like forever to find him 5x today for each account today. I think I looked at every single article, pet, character, etc on WKN but eventually got the clover patches.
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #149
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

I can't wait to get the guitar! I already have 2 clover patches and 1 pot of gold!
starmaggie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:23 PM   #150

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by wishforit
Do I have to log in with my webkinz user name every day and do I get a clover patch every time I find the Leprechan immediately in my Webkinz account?

Thanks
The leprechaun event doesn't give you the clover patches. They come from a separate event on Webkinz Newz, which is a Peek A Newz where you have to find Patty the Mazin Hamster five times to win a clover patch.
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: