Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 01:12 AM   #71
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz!

I did one account and received 204 KC. Not worth the time for KC so I will be skipping this event unless there are actually any real prizes.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2011, 01:13 AM   #72
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations everyone on all the kinz cash! Thank you for sharing your wins with us!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:21 AM   #73
violetj
Webkinz :)

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

Booo! Got kinzcash too, definitely not worth the time when I do 9 diff accts! Takes way too long to do that many for just kinzcash...
violetj is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:21 AM   #74
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

I got a rock .....just kidding......kc for me too. under 400, not sure how much though.

blech, taking a break from peek a newz
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:25 AM   #75
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

Only kinzcash for all our family accounts, maybe they have a different prize oeach day. I would like to see a calendar to choose what prizes to get on different days, like they have done in the past. I think they should show how much cash we get
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:25 AM   #76
violetj

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
I got a rock .....just kidding......kc for me too. under 400, not sure how much though.

blech, taking a break from peek a newz
Haha! Know how you feel! It can be overwhelming trying to keep up with newz and ww! I am definitely getting tired from all the newz stuff! It's cool to get new prizes, but it has become endless to do! I don't even get on my ww like I used to, I have too much other stuff to get done! Once all but 2 of the accts I work on expire, it will be a lot better, but I will miss the extra stuff at the same time.
violetj is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:05 AM   #77
change1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of light

So disappointed. I got kinzcash too. Took me 20 min or so. Really not worth the time I put into it. Not happy. The ad led me to believe there would be actual prizes not cash awards. It was very deceptive.
change1001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:16 AM   #78
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by CLOUD DANCER
Only kinzcash for all our family accounts, maybe they have a different prize oeach day. I would like to see a calendar to choose what prizes to get on different days, like they have done in the past. I think they should show how much cash we get
If they gave a calender it wouldn't be a surprise event then
Mishelly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:47 AM   #79
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Mishelly
If they gave a calender it wouldn't be a surprise event then
True!

KC is great, I'll be doing my accounts
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:58 AM   #80

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

KC for me too. took too long to find the cats for kc. maybe tomorrow will be a prize item
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: