Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 09:33 AM   #271
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz! *UPDATE*

i skipped most of this event. was not worth the time. thank you WI for the heads up on the daily prizes, you saved me alot of time.
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #272

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

All the prizes for this weeks peek a news was too lame.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #273

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Bloos, I have had other charms work to open the charm forest. I haven't bought charms for most of our accounts -- all the feeder accts. But because I have won charms on a couple I can get into the charm forest. I just checked one that I knew had a prize charm -- it is the zingoz charm from the last time (during the wacky festival). It is the only one on that account and we can search the forest (and usually get sap glop or those little candies).
View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Hi Bloo's Pal. I've won several Wacky and Nafaria charms on my accounts that had none to begin with and they unlocked the Fairy Falls and Magic Mire sections of the Magical Forest respectively. In fact, the Wacky charm that I won during the Wacky Zingoz Celebration week has already collected two charms on it !! I don't understand why your charm isn't unlocking the game.

As for the Customer Reps, I seldom if ever believe a word they tell me. As a matter of fact, I'm of the opinion that WW/WI members know more about what's going on in WW than the reps do because we actually PLAY the game.

For what it's worth, you could try phoning Ganz again and get a second opinion about how the charms won during a Peek-a-Newz event are supposed to work. I'll bet you'll get a different story unless you get the same rep who answered your first call.
View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
It did open the Fairy Falls part in the forest for those 2. Those are newer accounts and never had any. We did get the Nafaria charms for Magic Mire on several of the newer accounts and I was kind of mad when it didn't unlock it. I am not going to spend additional money to open it right now
But after I was awarded it I went to the Fairy Falls and was able to play on the 2
Thank you all for your input. After I read your posts I rechecked my family's accounts. I saw that my Magic Mire count does say that no rows are unlocked, even though Nafaria is in the collection; but the count of my DGN's Fairy Falls, which has two charms (only one of which was bought) says that two rows are unlocked.

Today I finally found time and the stamina to call Ganz again. The new rep repeated what the first one had said: prize charms are just collectibles; they don't open anything. Only bought charms will work. When I told her that the other prize charms and figures have opened sections of the forest for me and others, she asked me what a figure was. It took a while for her to research them. I think she finally believed that we had opened sections of the forest with prizes, but I'm not sure she believes we were supposed to be able to do it. When I asked her if the Nafaria charm might be glitched, since it doesn't open the game even though other charms do, she kept repeating that that was the way it was designed. Apparently, she didn't see anything strange about the tech people deliberately designing one piece in a series to not have the same function as the others. She refused to let me talk to a supevisor (who possibly would have at least been familiar with the forest's figurines) and said she would relay my concerns to the tech people.

After I hung up I started to wonder if the collectible-only charm really was a deliberate reduction of benefits for Magic Mire, since Magic Mire has smaller benefits compared to Fairy Falls, and the recent prizes I remembered were all for the Forest or Fairy Falls. But as I was writing this I remembered that the very first free charm was the Good Fairy, which did unlock Magic Mire.

I'm not up to calling again. Does anyone else whose charm was a dud want to have a go? There may be strength in numbers.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: