Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 10:50 AM   #261
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Cvcolt
Just a reminder to people who may have forgotten; Alex Tiger's head will not be floating today and there won't be a floaty-clicky event. Alex stops flying two days from now- tomorrow is the last time he'll be floating. Thanks!
Thanks for the reminder!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #262
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Cvcolt
Just a reminder to people who may have forgotten; Alex Tiger's head will not be floating today and there won't be a floaty-clicky event. Alex stops flying two days from now- tomorrow is the last time he'll be floating. Thanks!
Thanks for the reminder. Only one more chance to find Stoogles!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:56 AM   #263
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

Thank you to all who have been keeping us updated on Salley Cat's surprise gifts It's super helpful when you're trying to decide how to spend your webkinz time.

I'm sure I'll end up doing the peek-a-newz today as I quite like the may makeover clothes and wouldn't mind some more.
kop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #264

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

There is a new peek a newz starting after tomorrows end to the sally peeks
Click the image to open in full size.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #265

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

Worked fine for me. On 5 accounts, I receivd, glam headband, dapper hat, dapper top, city chic bottoms and boots. Will be willing to trade some of them.

Sorry, received
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #266

bonesbongo will become famous soon enough

Has anyone been recieiving prizes for peek-a-newz? Past two days prizes have not been awarded to my account. The same thing with surveys and quizzes! What is going on....
bonesbongo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:05 PM   #267

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by bonesbongo
Has anyone been recieiving prizes for peek-a-newz? Past two days prizes have not been awarded to my account. The same thing with surveys and quizzes! What is going on....
you probably have been receiving them but if you use the loader to log in instead of the webkinz.com and window then you will not see the window pop up. A good way to tell if you will see the pop up is if you see ads to the right of your screen when you log in. If not, then you will not see the pop up and the jessie video will not play for you either.

Clover patches for the peeks for the last day of the sally peeks

Last edited by Denimbutterfly; 09-29-2011 at 11:05 PM..
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:09 PM   #268
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

9/30/11 is Clover Patches

Your post didn't show up Denim for me.
I did 2 Peeks at once and both got them so know it is just Clover Patches.
I know a bunch o peeps that will love this one
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:39 AM   #269
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Thanks Denim & dawn! I didn't start WW until Apr., so I'm very happy to be able to get one.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:44 AM   #270
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I was away during St-Pat's week and totally missed everything... I'm so happy I can get a few of those!
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: