Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 11:22 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz! *UPDATE*

yep I am getting the purple road trip shirts as well- anyone getting anything different?
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2011, 11:22 PM   #202
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Wish they would have done a variety of the colors.. too bad it is all purple. Doubt I will do all of them on this one. I have like 40 of them already don't think I need to hoard anymore LOL
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:23 PM   #203

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Thanks, everyone, for reporting what your prize is today! I can skip the purple road trip shirt.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:24 PM   #204
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

So far the only thing that has tempted me was the paths. I did need more of those. But I don't need anymore road trip clothing, so I guess I'll save myself an hour of searching that it would take to complete 4 accounts.

I guess that's a good thing
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:26 PM   #205
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks so much everyone!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:29 PM   #206
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Still hoping for the vacation items again but doubt they will be as they were a peek originally right?!?! and it seems these are all floaties...
I don't think at this point any Peeks will be repeated, seems like Floaty Clicky Things are in store as this is the 4th day and every one has been a floaty one so far
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:33 PM   #207
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Still hoping for the vacation items again but doubt they will be as they were a peek originally right?!?! and it seems these are all floaties...
I don't think at this point any Peeks will be repeated, seems like Floaty Clicky Things are in store as this is the 4th day and every one has been a floaty one so far
Hmmm, good point I didn't notice this until you said it! It's too bad though, because I liked the previous Peek Prizes better than the previous floaty prizes. Oh well!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:35 PM   #208

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Came to see if everyone got the purple shirt and it looks like we all did. All my guys got that shirt already so I will skip this one.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:04 AM   #209
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
So far the only thing that has tempted me was the paths. I did need more of those. But I don't need anymore road trip clothing, so I guess I'll save myself an hour of searching that it would take to complete 4 accounts.

I guess that's a good thing
I was temped too by the path pieces,so i did it,and on 2 accounts,i got Kincash!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:17 AM   #210
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I will skip the shirts - don't need to spend the time for those.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: