Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #171
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz! *UPDATE*

I got the candy gravity bat today! (the purple one). I got the blue and chocolate ones during the fest, so not a duplicate, which is great! good luck tomorrow for what ever the prize is everyone! (maybe more nefaria prizes followed by fall fest prizes?)
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #172
ram325
Webkinz :)

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

hmm - some wacky zingoz celebration surprise -- got kinzcash instead
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #173
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Glad to see prizes besides kinzcash added..even if they are roll a rounds...thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #174
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I don't mind the surprise...it's not hard for me to finish my accounts, and things are free, after all!

I haven't checked what I got today yet, since I've had limited computer time, but hopefully I got something neat. I do like the plushies, so even if I got those, I'd be happy. It would be nice to get a chance for an estore item, but I, too, find it annoying they can't be kinzposted.

Maybe someday they'll let us kinzpost items. I understand the thought of not sending items that cost money, but as time goes on and they offer more and more items in contests, it only seems fair they would eventually let us kinzpost them, so we can get things on accounts we want them on!

And kinzposting the daily prizes would be nice, too. I want those bales of hay on one account!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:10 PM   #175

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

Got a victorian garden path after midnight Sunday. These prizes are disappointing.
jwe41 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:11 PM   #176
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Looks like today is the Garden stone path pieces
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:12 PM   #177
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Today 9/26 seems to be the Victorian Path Pieces for her today. I have done several and all of them got the pieces
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:13 PM   #178
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I got a Victorian Garden path piece. I love these path pieces so will be doing the peeks on all accounts today LOL!
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:15 PM   #179
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Thanks jwe41, COWS, and dawn! We need more path pieces, so I'm glad to be able to get another.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:27 PM   #180

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Yes this one I will do also! Love those path pieces!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: